Windows + Plug-in making, does it work?

Well I used to make my own plug-ins way back when I had a Mac, for Escape Velocity. I used a few graphic programs, and that ev editor i forget the name, it was pretty easy to use tho. Anyways I was just wondering if there is any way i could develop my own plug-ins like that in EV Nova in windows. Thanks

Sure, the windows editor is called EVNEW - just browse the Important Links and FAQ stickied to the top of this board.

EVNew works very good. It is just lacking a few convience features, but it can do all the developing you need.

What kind of "conveinient" features?

Convenient features such as a user-friendly interface to set systems and spobs coordinates. I can think of a lot I'd like to see when making plugs with EVNEW that are perfectly possible.

The best example I could give you is trying to make a picture out of a text editor and manually set the color of every pixel of your file versus using an advanced tool such as the ones we find nowadays.

EVNEW certainly does the job and a nice one at that, but compared to the number of tools they have on mac, I guess you could compare it a bit to paint versus paint shop pro. Whatever... I think you get the idea by now.