Homeworld 2

@hudson, on Apr 17 2006, 01:04 PM, said in Homeworld 2:

Helpful; no.
Amusing; possibly.
Realistic; definitely.

True... 😉

@hudson, on Apr 19 2006, 08:37 AM, said in Homeworld 2:

...there's a difference between ignorance and willful idiocy...

😉

Do you have a degree in people bashing or it just a trait you were born with? :mad:

@hudson, on Apr 19 2006, 08:37 AM, said in Homeworld 2:

...there's a difference between ignorance and willful idiocy...

😉

:mad:

....And I thought you were cool....

YOU
MAKE
ME
SICK!

(EDIT) 700. Woot. :mellow: (/EDIT)

This post has been edited by Nerd : 19 April 2006 - 08:49 PM

@nerd, on Apr 20 2006, 01:41 AM, said in Homeworld 2:

....And I thought you were cool....

YOU
MAKE
ME
SICK!

Anyone who claims ignorance as defense - joking or otherwise - deserves to be treated with distain. Also, note the winky smiley-face; the generally agreed stamp of tom-foolery. Also, also note that I have at no point solicited good will from you or any other party on these boards. If you think less of me now, that only indicates that you take these things far too seriously.

@guest_swithich_-, on Apr 19 2006, 10:18 PM, said in Homeworld 2:

Do you have a degree in people bashing or it just a trait you were born with? :mad:

I picked up my BA(hons) in Self-righteous Indignation from the University of Grand B'stard, Paris. I'm seriously thinking about going pro'.

@mrxak, on Apr 18 2006, 12:37 AM, said in Homeworld 2:

I believe I've heard pipeline rant about Homeworld 2 before.

You have indeed, along with Nuada.
I suggest listening to the first few minutes of this, Nerd 😛

This post has been edited by Deathmatch : 20 April 2006 - 07:25 PM

@ithin, on Apr 20 2006, 04:25 PM, said in Homeworld 2:

I suggest listening to the first few minutes of this, Nerd 😛

Well... that was a clean little chat.... <_<

I think I'll go ahead and post this up on the Homeworld 2 forum and get flamed in an entirely new way.

(EDIT) I'm guessing one of those people was Pipeline....(/EDIT)

This post has been edited by Nerd : 20 April 2006 - 08:12 PM

I'ld love to see Nova ships in HW2.
But it would probably require too much effort, you would have to redo each races stats in order to balance them (nerf the polaris), that'd take a heafty amount of work, you would have to create copies of the nova ships (not many here have the capability of matching pipelines texturing), as well as create new ship classes that could "fit" with the nova theme (aur/fed/pol resource collectors, as well as other ship classes nova left out)

On top of which, the HW editor is PC only.

It'd be fun to do just to piss pipeline off. 😛

Pissing Pipeline off is not recommended. I did that once shudders I.... I can't talk about this anymore....

@hudson, on Apr 17 2006, 01:37 AM, said in Homeworld 2:

Well, with a dedicated team, learning the new engine conventions, re-modelling everything, balancing... If we start now, it could be done by March twenty-never, two-thousand-suckit.

Hudson, you rule...

And just because this topic seems to have degraded to flaming spam, I don't think this will make much of a difference, so I'll throw it out there:
🆒