Plug-in and TC Progress

Self edited postings...

I have seen all these ideas for TCs coming up lately. So I was wondering how they are all doing. So I thought I'd update the board on how my own teams TC is doing and others can do the same. It would be cool if this was stickied to the top. Also TC teams can use this thread to annouce things like hiring needs or help needs. So here goes.

EV: Genesis
Stages: Early

Notes: We are currently working on the map. We thought this had been done by one of our member who quit, but he had hardly done anything. So we are redoing the map with special detail to the prospect needs of every government. Also, another one of our member is hacking away on the bits for EV: Genesis preparing them for mission imputes and descs. Other side projects include Terragen pic making (donations are accepted from all!) and some rendering of graphics. The storyline is currently on hold as far as completion goes until I finish the map and can get back to writing.

-Swithich

KFL

Ships 1 progress- 95% (waiting on a ship that crashes Mechanisto when rendered as an animation but not frame by frame, far too many required frames to do one at a time)
Ships 2 progress- 50% (Terran ships need texturing but most are modeled)
Ships 3 progress- concept only, they're not needed yet.
Plot- 96% though writing is 10%- hard to make this story fit into misn resources.
Spob graphics- 90%
Landing shots-100% or 0% depending.
Ancillary graphics- 20% (hate modeling outfits)
Interface- 5%
Galaxy map- 100%
Spob descs- 60% (approx)
Backstory/direction 100%
Glossary-40%
Trade and commerce- 70%
Details- tackled as they are discovered.
Most importantly- internal consistency: 100%

Website/forums- I'm not bothering with messing with them. Website is there just to 'be there' and is out of date and probably not correctly functioning, graphics terrible. Forum- why bother? It's there for reference purposes. If anyone actually had a question then I imagine that it would be a good place to ask it. I have been bitten by the publicity bug before but I try not to bother with it anymore.

This post has been edited by rmx256 : 02 March 2006 - 09:45 PM

(unnamed) Master of Orion TC
By BOGWarrior

Size: Same as EV:O

Galaxy Map: 100%
Stellars: 12%
Ships: 50%
Weapons: 0%
Outfits: 0%
Graphics -40%
Missions: 20%
Descriptions: 4%
Notebook: 70%

Notes: All work will be done in notebook before transferred to game. This is to stop from most beginner mistakes. No exceptions! (research will begin as soon as parents get off my ass!)

NEEDS!: GRAPHICS PERSON!

This post has been edited by BOGWarrior : 04 March 2006 - 03:00 AM

Colloseum TC

All values are estimated, as I have no real definite set number of anything yet.

Size: Small

Map: 20%
Spobs: 80%
Missions: 1%
Ships: 5%
Weapons: 1%
Outfits: 2%
Descs: 5%
Pers: 0%
Graphics: 0%
Sound: 0%
Govts: 80%