Star Trek mods for Nova

Well?

Are there any in active development? Some of us trekkies have been waiting a while for one.

Starfleet Adventures is one, as is ST:TNG by Advent One Graphics.

I'll go look for links.

EDIT: The official SFA discussion board.

And STN: The Final Frontier.

This post has been edited by Mackilroy : 16 January 2006 - 04:05 PM

Did you even bother looking for such things? There's one TC listed on the front page of the EVDC, and a second TC is repeatedly referenced inside the aforementioned thread. What do you want with a dead mouse anyway?

Thanks for the links. I knew about those two mods and was just curious if there were more. Good to see that Final Fromtier is still in the works.

No problem. You can also download SFA, albeit incomplete, from the link in the SFA forums.

I haven't heard of any others, though.

You can download the lastest version of SFA HERE.

Its really close to being finished, and is a lot of fun to play. About the only thing missing really, are the mission strings, but there are alot of regular short missions already in there.

As for STN: The Final Frontier, we are close to our first teaser/plugin/addon release. Which will be an addon for the EV Nova, rather than just a 7 system universe.
You can get occasional updates HERE, or more frequent updates on the Newsletter.

Sargatanus, on Jan 16 2006, 07:47 PM, said:

Are there any in active development? Some of us trekkies have been waiting a while for one.
View Post

I do believe my feelings are hurt.

UncleTwitchy, on Jan 17 2006, 09:47 PM, said:

I do believe my feelings are hurt.
View Post

Sorry, it's just been a while since I frequented the ASW boards and I wasn't sure if these were still in progress or in limbo.

Can I scream "SEARCH FUNCTION!!" here? Please? Please?

All we'd have to do is take that "moderator" thing off... We've all been conditioned by the karma...

This post has been edited by Shrout1 : 18 January 2006 - 11:52 AM