jünk anomalies

YARB (Yet Another Resource Bug)

While working on FH2 debug I came across the following anomalies in the jünk resource:

BuyOn/SellOn NCB changes:
Any changes made to the BuyOn or SellOn NCB statements will only take affect after a new pilot has been created. Existing pilots will not "see" any changes to these parameters.

Multiple jünks at the same spöb:
It's already known, thanks to Eugene Chin's research, that multiple jünk resources at a single spöb result in only the high order RID BoughtAt and/or SoldAt jünk being displayed at said spöb. Now logically one would think that if multiple jünk resources were controlled by NCB statements such that only one would be available at a time it should be possible to switch back and forth between them. However that is not the case. Multiple jünk resources at the same spöb IGNORE the BuyOn/SellOn NCB statements entirely and still only display the high order RID jünk.

Aggravation.

For one fleeting moment, I thought your post indicated that junks had "OnBuy" and "OnSell" set expressions. I was amazed and thrilled at the idea that I had missed such a feature -- it's something I've been dreaming of for quite a while, since it would make playing as a merchant much more interesting!

But no. It's just test expressions to affect junk availability. Still nice, but.... Rats. Not what I wanted.