Halo plug?

Ich habe eine Idee!

Let me get one thing straight: I have no idea how to make plug-ins. I don't know anyone who could go about teaching me. I don't know where to find a guidebook. (If someone could direct me to one, that would be great.) Now that I've cleared that up...

How 'bout a Halo plug? Complete with Longsword fighters, Halcyon-class Cruisers and Covie warships. Now, most of it would have to come from people's brains, since the books aren't much for pictures.

So is this a good idea, or am I a blithering moron?

About making plugs: you will find the Nova Bible in the Nova folder.

The idea has been brought up before.

Before you go asking for graphics artists, you should really have a lot of the rest of the plug filled in... descs, spobs, just about everything. They tend to not like wasting their time on something that probably won't come out (which most TCs don't).

Although the Nova Bible is the most important reference for making plugs, it is not particularly good for learning. Try starting with Zacha Pedro's Introduction to Plug-in Creation.

And the Bible is in the Documentation folder inside the Nova folder.

Edwards

Who was it that was thinking of a land and space Halo 2 plug? Rama, you should search for Halo and see what you find. But I think you should just experiment till you have more experiance in plugs.

If you want my advice, program the governments first, as almost all resources require government resource numbers. Also, mapping out all things that would require control bits ahead of time wouldn't hurt, as they can get real complicated. Downloading NovaTools and David Arthur's Mission Computer would be a good idea as well.