Help-plugin development

Need some help, urgently

Someone please help me, i would like to develop plugins for the latest version of nova for windows. can someone tell me were to get ResEdit for windows, or something to make plugs that is compatible with windows? or does something like that even exist???
HELP!

Posted Image

This would probably be even more suited for EV Developer's Corner.

mrxak back yet?

try EVNEW

Sorry to inform you, but EVNEW doesn;'t import ship graphics...so if you'e making new ships...sorry...no way on windows.

Yeah, yeah. I'm back now. I'll move this to EVDC, I guess.

What the heck are you talking about? EVNEW imports ship graphics... it just can act strange sometimes... or maybe I just don't quite understand how it works. But I get it working in the end...

I use EVNEW to make ships and weapon sprites, it works fine for me. Infact, my NX-A225 "Tiger" Assult Fighter looks pretty cool.

Asmodean, on May 17 2005, 10:55 AM, said:

I use EVNEW to make ships and weapon sprites, it works fine for me. Infact, my NX-A225 "Tiger" Assult Fighter looks pretty cool.
View Post

Yeah, but mine doesn't work. I've redownloaded it like fifty times, and it just refuses to load spins for me. I'm absolutely positive I did it right, but hey, maybe somebody could refresh my memory of how to do it?