Plug In Help

Unsure

Hi

I have a Windows computer and i had previously downloaded the 30 day free trial of stuffit 9.0 This allowed me to expand Mac Plugs from .sit to .bin This software is now past the trial period and i can not use or edit any plugs anymore! Please list some sort of Windows program that can turn .sit files into .bin files.

Help Please!

Help Please!

I'm not really sure what is causing this.

This might help.

This post has been edited by blackhole : 28 May 2005 - 11:29 PM

Stuffit Expander is free and should still work after the trial period is up, even if DropStuff doesn't.

Eragon, on May 29 2005, 04:26 AM, said:

Hi

I have a Windows computer and i had previously downloaded the 30 day free trial of stuffit 9.0 This allowed me to expand Mac Plugs from .sit to .bin This software is now past the trial period and i can not use or edit any plugs anymore! Please list some sort of Windows program that can turn .sit files into .bin files.

Help Please!
View Post

Stuffit Expander will still work, it's free. Aladdin (or Allume as they are now) in all their wisdom won't let you download the expander by itself, it's a nasty trick. There's nothing else that I know of that will expand the Stuffit format, as it's a proprietary format.