EV Nova Bible for v1.0.9

I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a new bible version when 1.0.9 eventually comes out.

Thanks!

I guess... when the mac and windows 1.0.9 vers are out.

Whatever happened to 1.0.8? The game version isn't even out for windows yet.

As it is, the bible is already filled with legacy holdovers from Override, I dont think its going to get official updates.

Either pipeline or TomWoozle has said that they have the Mac version of 1.0.9 ready to be released, but that they're waiting for the Windows version to be finished before releasing either.

They intend to skip Windows 1.0.8 completely.

I very much doubt a new bible will come out. The chance is so feeble you might as well totally overlook it.
If you want my advice, put together ZP's guides/annotated templates/ with the current Bible, and you have almost everything you need.

Pace (haldora), on Apr 1 2005, 02:28 PM, said:

I very much doubt a new bible will come out. The chance is so feeble you might as well totally overlook it.
If you want my advice, put together ZP's guides/annotated templates/ with the current Bible, and you have almost everything you need.
View Post

Hmm... OK. But I would like to point out there there was an update to the bible already. There was the 3/3/02 version and now there is a 3/19/04 version. I kinda assume there are no new changes needed, but I would like to know. I suppose it is not really important.

Thanks anyway.

Swithich, on Apr 1 2005, 07:21 AM, said:

Whatever happened to 1.0.8? The game version isn't even out for windows yet.
View Post

I downloaded that upgrade!(about 20 odd megs) :huh: 😞 :mad:, which took to 4 bloody hours! For MAC! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! FOUR BLOODY HOURS! I'll be kicking myself for DAYS! AHHH!

We won't need to destroy our old pilots when we upgrade to the new version right?

Unless there are serious changes with the organization of mission bits or something wacky like that, pilot files should work between the versions.

They'l work.

Woo, that is a relief. 😄 I save all my games. Although I'm still lazy and haven't officially beaten the Rebel storyline. Spring break maybe?