I can't figure out how to make a mission start in

"any random system that is independent"

Well, the title description pretty much says it all. My TC/plug-in I am working on has 20 independent systems that are not part of any major government. I want to set up Ferry Passenger to <DST> generic missions from one independent system to the next. But I can't figure out how to do this. I can't just use -1, because I don't want these missions to be available from any of my government controlled systems. Am I just stupid, and missing something obvious?

You could put a specific spöb, or you could put available from specific göv. I think this is what you're asking about.

Try AvailStel 9999.

If you look carefully at the Bible's listing for values there, you will sees that most of them go from Idx 0 to 255. The specific govt set, however, looks to go from Idx -1 to 255, and -1 is what you need.

SeattleLightning, on Mar 11 2005, 12:02 PM, said:

Well, the title description pretty much says it all. My TC/plug-in I am working on has 20 independent systems that are not part of any major government. I want to set up Ferry Passenger to <DST> generic missions from one independent system to the next. But I can't figure out how to do this. I can't just use -1, because I don't want these missions to be available from any of my government controlled systems. Am I just stupid, and missing something obvious?
View Post

Is it imperative that these 20 systems be truly independent?

That is to say, could you not simply create a gövt named "Independent" that would comprise those systems concerned?