My plug caught fire then exploded!

Actually it just won't open.

Ok. I'm on Windows, EVNEW, and an ACD med.
First I made one minnor adjustment to my plug about an unused rleD, now it won't open. 😞 I don't know what happened. It is roughly 6 megs, so on the dial up I have, I will only send it to someone who can really help.
It says: (Deep breath sound)

ID: error, ect.
Code: 500-504, and 800

(breath) 😮

And
Resource ID: error loading sprite from CICN resource
Code: 1000
Resource not found

Nova will now close.
File Sprite.c line 838

(Deep exhale!!)

Uhh?!? Help!

I would be happy to look at it when I get home from work tonight if you want to email it to me. If I can figure out and correct the issue I'll explain as well how I did it. Your choice if you would like to email it to me.

Prof. ADN 🙂

Make sure that all of your data files are in the Nova Files directory. It looks like you may be missing essential resources from some of them.

It's also possible that the "unused" rleD was, in fact, in-use and important. Sometimes it's better to just leave those files in there.

Sounds like you're missing a cicn. Cicns are used for targeting brackets, the x2 indicator, the ALERT that appears if you have the sound turned down, smoke trails, possibly radar interference, and probably others I can't think of right now, but if you've deleted any of those kinds of things I suggest you put them back.

ProfessorADN, on Feb 21 2005, 07:47 PM, said:

I would be happy to look at it when I get home from work tonight if you want to email it to me. If I can figure out and correct the issue I'll explain as well how I did it. Your choice if you would like to email it to me.

Prof. ADN 🙂
View Post

All right. I'll use the school computers next chance I get.