Fun places to relocate to

As you probably know, a player can relocate to any square on a map if they either are a conjuror with Spells Expander installed and have the spell, or if they have Stark's PoG Dev Tools installed. I have been experimenting with relocating and I have found several fun places to relocate to. Right now, I just list one.

In DiD, in Troll Sentril, after your first encounter with Ratznest, you can relocate to the other side of the lava pool. If you go into the staiyway, you'll actually go under it, travel into a black area on the map, and find Ratznest standing at the edge of the map.

Post more!

------------------
Clones are people two.
If UPS and Fed-Ex merged, would they be Fed-Up?
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

Uh, I don't do relocating much, but I've heard you can get an extra spell from a certain Spell Expander character.. 🙂

Personally, I think the PoG people should have filled the entire forest areas with trees, not just the edges. I guess they didn't think people could be so magical.. 🙂

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

Originally posted by macmaxbh:
**Uh, I don't do relocating much, but I've heard you can get an extra spell from a certain Spell Expander character..:)

Personally, I think the PoG people should have filled the entire forest areas with trees, not just the edges. I guess they didn't think people could be so magical.. 🙂

Yes, you can get an extra spell. But you don't have to relocate to get it. There is another way... As for the forest, in PoG and Trinity, you cannot relocate, which is why the trees are as you described them. The same is true for Gidolan Keep. If Beenox wanted you to be able to walk into it, or if a conjuror with only Trinity installed could relocate, then there would be something inside the city walls.

------------------
Clones are people two.
A man who's out to save Gidolan Keep, flies an Auroran ship, and hacks into computers to keep the bricks from falling past the line of destiny? Yep, that's me!

In the original game several areas were originally intended to be used and were later blocked off. Several of these areas were ones I expanded into for DiD. The area south of Septemris and the ones near the river portals were open, had scenery, creatures, and money pits already in them. Some areas were fully scenic but access was blocked so that you could not move after relocation, like the area that the last cider jug takes you to.

But the most curious one in my mind is in the square with the termite farmer one south and one west of Fantrima. In the lower right corner, completely surrounded by trees, is a sign that says "Follow this path to Morgo's Termite Farm" or words to that effect. If you use Eagle Eye or Dev Tools you can see a blue dot down in the corner which usually means friendly NPC but also can mean road sign since the road signs are really stationary NPCs. That's how they "talk" to you. There is no path there because they placed trees all over it.

If you want some "behind the scenes" fun, Thunderforge, take Princess Jadyn home, and then relocate to the other side of the door that Aigburr just shut in your face. When you relocate to a blocked tile it remains unblocked as long as you stay on that map, so you can actually "open" the door and walk back out again.

Without DiD activated, go to the square with the Ogre camp (World M 09) and relocate to the south east. I'd say 160, 160 should do it, and now walk south to the edge of the map. Try it again and walk east.

------------------
My Doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song - so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.
The (url="http://"http://www.evula.org/rduck/")Kingdom of Garendall(/url) sectional map is easily printed from gif format pages.
(url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/dl-redirect.pl/damsels.sit?path=pog/addons&file;=damselsV1.1.sit")Damsels in Distress(/url) - A plugin for PoG.

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky:
**If you want some "behind the scenes" fun, Thunderforge, take Princess Jadyn home, and then relocate to the other side of the door that Aigburr just shut in your face. When you relocate to a blocked tile it remains unblocked as long as you stay on that map, so you can actually "open" the door and walk back out again.

I was going to post that one after a few more had been posted. Except, I first discovered it after rescuing the third princess, so the door was closed (this trick is very amusing though, especially if you get on the white area). And also, Eagle Eye does not show NPCs and Enemies.

------------------
Clones are people two.