Creating several ships on landing on planet...

What the Vellos can do...

I'm trying to make new ships appear like in the Vellos mission. When the Vellos Darts are destroyed and you land on a planet you can choose to "meditate" and recreate them.

I've searched through the Nova Data files and I'm still stuck. So far I'm guessing that the way the EV Nova people have recreated the Vellos ships when they're destroyed is by using a misn. By the way I'm using EVNEW.

Can someone show me an example of how this can be done with other ships.

The "Renew Darts" mission has ID 649. Basically, the require field is b371 & !O226 - it activates only when b371 is set, and the player has none of outfit 226 (the Dart fighter). Then on accept, it has a trio of G226 operators, so it gives three Dart fighters. The mission then auto-aborts, and everyone is happy.

Does that help?

Wow, great thanx for that. I'll be working on something for a while though before I can get hands on trying that. There's a little thing called Mocks I've got this week. Not that I've revised :laugh:

I'm happy to say that all my revision for my GCSEs were done the night before and my A-Level revision was all done three days beforehand. Revison sucks, I'd much rather play EVN.

Nova opens up so many possibilities...

Agent_Vast, on Dec 16 2004, 04:18 PM, said:

I'm happy to say that all my revision for my GCSEs were done the night before and my A-Level revision was all done three days beforehand. Revison sucks, I'd much rather play EVN.

Nova opens up so many possibilities...
View Post

Damn right. Just one more exam to go tomorrow Geography....shudders
Meanwhilst I'm trying to create a Dark Vellos mission but I'm totally lacking in ideas and pictures. EVNEW really is not easy to make ships which makes it even harder also I only just started messing with Misn so this may take a while...

Anyone else who's going to do a Dark Vellos type mission, I suggest we sort of work together. PM me if interested.