What should i work on?

In my christmas vacation.

Poll: What project would you want to see. (21 member(s) have cast votes)
What project would you want to see.
Starcraft plug
(9 votes [42.86%])
Percentage of vote: 42.86%
Nova movies
(7 votes [33.33%])
Percentage of vote: 33.33%
something else
(5 votes [23.81%])
Percentage of vote: 23.81%

I will have time to work on some projects in my christmas vacation.

Starcraft Plug: I have a set of, Carrier, interceptor, shuttle, observer, corsair. Should i complete all the starcraft ships and realease them for free use in any plug.

Nova movies: I have made one movie for the auroran storyline, of the heraan great hall. I want to do one for each.

Something else: any ideas are welcome.

I just want to know what people want.
And if someone wants to move this to the EV nova forum feel free.
I was not really sure where to put it.

Arpia outfits and weapons! 😄

Of course, that's only if you think of doing it.

Pace (haldora said:

,Nov 26 2004, 05:46 PM)Arpia outfits and weapons! 😄

Of course, that's only if you think of doing it.
View Post

I am working on those.. these are my own small projects.. 😄

I have one more soon finished, the wraitii generator..

This post has been edited by modesty_blaise_us : 26 November 2004 - 01:50 PM

Cool then I guess I'd go for Nova Movies instead (truly like your animations!)

Me liken teh nova movies. They're pretty nice...

Personally, I'd like to see someone out there make really really superb planet graphics. No cookie cutter lunarcellness, but truly original and beautiful planets. That's more of a challenge than an idea.

Addition to that thought: Space art in general would be awesome. If you need any direction or help on the subject I might be able to assist you.

This post has been edited by Nick Anderson : 26 November 2004 - 03:50 PM

Nick Anderson, on Nov 26 2004, 03:46 PM, said:

Personally, I'd like to see someone out there make really really superb planet graphics. No cookie cutter lunarcellness, but truly original and beautiful planets. That's more of a challenge than an idea.

Addition to that thought: Space art in general would be awesome. If you need any direction or help on the subject I might be able to assist you.
View Post

You'll be happy to see the Arpia planets then. Requiem has done a superbly awesome job on those. 😉

The Real Darth Bob, on Nov 26 2004, 10:05 PM, said:

You'll be happy to see the Arpia planets then. Requiem has done a superbly awesome job on those. 😉
View Post

Oh? Arpia I await your release with a Turkey-filled tummy. We should talk planet development sometime Requiem, it's a growing hobby of mine. 😄

This post has been edited by Nick Anderson : 26 November 2004 - 06:09 PM

Heh. I'm really not that good. I'm just good at following tutorials. 😄 I'd have to say though, the Arpia planet is perhaps my best work....

BTW, I hate Lunarcell with a cold hearted vengeance... 😉

Nick, you don't stand a chance. Our little own Requiem will blow you to smithereens. 😉
And it's not Arpia you have to await, it's Arpia 2. Without trying to brag, TWOAA is already right now the best plug I've ever seen 😛 (of course, it's not a TC, so it's not in the same league as anything big that is in development currently, but this baby will make you salivate, Mr Anderson, and, who knows, may be a source of inspiration to you )

Better stop now before I start saying even more stupid stuff.

Anyway, modesty, I truly like the Rocket Launcher, just so you know.

This post has been edited by Pace (haldora) : 27 November 2004 - 10:26 AM

Yeah...could that possibly be because you've SEEN it all? You have no idea about the stuff Neon's made behind your backs. :ninja:

As a side note, what the hell is taking so long? WHY ARE WE STILL USING THE DEFAULT THEME?

Pace (haldora said:

,Nov 27 2004, 03:25 PM)Nick, you don't stand a chance. Our little own Requiem will blow you to smithereens. 😉
And it's not Arpia you have to await, it's Arpia 2. Without trying to brag, TWOAA is already right now the best plug I've ever seen 😛 (of course, it's not a TC, so it's not in the same league as anything big that is in development currently, but this baby will make you salivate, Mr Anderson, and, who knows, may be a source of inspiration to you )
View Post

The size of a plugin has no impact on how the graphics turn out. I certainly hope his planets kick my ass, but just for hahas I may have to post one or two on the EVIG so you can tell me how badly your owning mine. Good luck with Arpia II.

This post has been edited by Nick Anderson : 27 November 2004 - 11:35 AM

/me sequesters Verb, Azdara, joeh, and a bunch of other people upon an undisclosed Enlightenment station...

Nick Anderson, on Nov 27 2004, 05:32 PM, said:

The size of a plugin has no impact on how the graphics turn out. I certainly hope his planets kick my ass, but just for hahas I may have to post one or two on the EVIG so you can tell me how badly your owning mine. Good luck with Arpia II.
View Post

By size I didn't mean megs but length, because it's "only" three major storylines, using the novaverse quite a bit, but also using a few systems that aren't from it. It's not a TC

Edit: orca, I know I haven't seen it all, but I'm referring to the plugs that are out so far. No doubt there's amazing work in progress elsewhere, but most of them aren't near release. (hopes his plug will not come out a few days before a long-awaited plug/TC ;))

This post has been edited by Pace (haldora) : 28 November 2004 - 03:22 AM