Aftermath article on LWG

A little publicity never hurt anybody

The awesome people at Lightwave Group did an article on Aftermath for their monthly feature this month, check it out - you might see some images you haven't seen before.

Direct Link

And if you use Lightwave, I suggest you check out their forums, it's one of the best art/3D communities I've ever come across.

Very cool, as always. 🙂

Man, I never got featured in a LightWave mag for doing cool stuff, and here's a buncha guyz'n'gals who're making stuff based on a game I help make... and they get inta the news!

Bah. I must not be living a clean life or something. 😛

---

All kidding aside, w00t work, sparks.

Dave @ ATMOS

Good stuff Sparky, Weepul, Zombat.

And it's always nice to see some more beautiful graphics from the Aftermath team.

thanks pipe. I almost had a heart attack when I heard they wanted to do this. I found out while none of the rest of the team was online and I almost exploded because I had no one to tell. 😉

TheRedeemer: thanks!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. 🙂

Just as an FYI, the article's formatting is a little messed up - the site admin will see what he can do tomorrow.

(edit) It's fixed up now.

sparky, on Oct 27 2004, 02:51 AM, said:

I almost had a heart attack when I heard they wanted to do this. I found out while none of the rest of the team was online and I almost exploded because I had no one to tell. 😉View Post

Hahahaha! I know that feeling! 😛

This post has been edited by Weepul 884 : 27 October 2004 - 09:08 AM

Really nice.. congrats..

And great images..

That is really awsome guys, I love some of the high res images that are unavailable on the Aftermath site. Darn scaling 😛

-Cent

You guys are doing an excellent job! I can't wait.

The new art that's up there is very impressive... I particularly like the new hypergate animation, that's just awesome.

pipeline, on Oct 27 2004, 02:00 AM, said:

Man, I never got featured in a LightWave mag for doing cool stuff, and here's a buncha guyz'n'gals who're making stuff based on a game I help make... and they get inta the news!

Bah. I must not be living a clean life or something. 😛

---

All kidding aside, w00t work, sparks.

Dave @ ATMOS
View Post

You got to work on the official game. No complaining. 😛

Andcarne, on Oct 28 2004, 10:07 PM, said:

You got to work on the official game. No complaining. 😛
View Post

That and a article on the Apple games page 🙂

Ragashingo, on Oct 28 2004, 11:18 PM, said:

That and a article on the Apple games page 🙂
View Post

I'd rather get one of those any day!

Actually, a write-up on NewTek's site would be ideal. However, we don't rule enough yet for that.

Dave @ ATMOS

oh man, that would really rock.