Problem with EV: Override Plug-ins

I followed the directions for the windows plug-ins for EV: Override, but they're not working... can somebody tell me what I did wrong or perhaps why it's not working? The reason I came here is because also maybe one of the developers can help me with the issue, but if somebody else can answer why, then great!

------------------
I'm a cashier at Wal-Mart, a big fan of EV: Nova... now... a fan of attempting to make plug-ins!

Can you be more specific? EVO Plugs aren't designed to work on PC unless you're using Mac Emulator.

------------------

There was this plug-in page for PCs only for EV: Nova and it have EV: Override plug-ins... I got the stuff-it file and I expanded it and followed the instructions and it should have worked... I also used the test plug-in that came with the game called Slayer, but I don't think that worked, either.

------------------
I'm a cashier at Wal-Mart, a big fan of EV: Nova... now... a fan of attempting to make plug-ins!

Gotcha! Slayer does work, but the ships show themselve at Our Spiel. So you need to finish the storyline to see if Slayer works.

------------------

Plugins which are designed for the EV Override engine will not work on the EV Nova engine at all - they're completely different cookies. You'll need to wait for someone to port them over before you can use them.