Any Bored Plug Makers?

2 ideas for plugs that I would love to see, in case you care:

1. A version of the game continue plug that opens Gidolan Keep.

2. An added goblin village underground, or hidden by a hidden path in a forest, hopefully near Fantrima.

Does anyone else have any ideas? Is anyone interested in these at all?

------------------
Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics.
-Douglas Adams, Salmon of Doubt
The Aftermath will soon be upon you. Be warned.

both sound good (I'm not going to be the one to make them, sorry). But of all the creatures, why would you want to bother fighting through an underground layer of GOBLINS? I mean, there's not much XP, Gold, or items to get from them... 😕

------------------
Going to war without
France is like going
deer hunting without an
accordion. All you do is

Originally posted by SlaVitiCkus:
**both sound good (I'm not going to be the one to make them, sorry). But of all the creatures, why would you want to bother fighting through an underground layer of GOBLINS? I mean, there's not much XP, Gold, or items to get from them...😕

Well, like Rawzer said, put it near Fantrima. It'd be a good spot to level up initially, especially if lots of chests and good loot were there.
Something I'd like to see is something like SE for the other classes. Lots of quests especially for a Ranger or Swordsman and more items/potions for them to use.

MickyBIs

------------------
Who is John Galt?
"I've never heard maniacal laughter from a robot before. It's good to have brought something new and wonderful into the world"-(url="http://"http://freefall.purrsia.com/")Freefall(/url)

I have some idea too

1. A cave full of Lilith on the reffs island with a new item well powered at the end

2. A cave full of dark spirit, death knight and ghoul master with the ring of the god
in the last stage (5th 6th stage)

For the expert that want to raise his/her level speedy

------------------

See now THATS what i'm talkin about. I mean, if you wanna fight goblins, there is always a group of 6-7 1 screen North of fantrima (which is where all of my begginers practically get up to level 8...). Power caves, ones that drive fear in the hearts of men, not make them laugh. Or at least thats what i'd like to see....but I guess a goblin lair would be good to start out the game.

------------------
Going to war without
France is like going
deer hunting without an
accordion. All you do is

No, I mean like 20-50 of those little buggers. Concentrated. And seriously, Gidolan Keep would be the best city in the game, right? It would have like 3 blacksmiths, wizard crap for Trinity users, all sorts of junk, I bet. I mean, everything. Maybe... ooh... a boat ride to "Utian." A whole other world almost. That would rock.

------------------
Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics.

yup, sure would. But would also take quite a while to make it. And I doubt the blacksmiths would have anything to spare though with the war going on and all.

------------------
Going to war without
France is like going
deer hunting without an
accordion. All you do is

I'm sure they would pay nicely for weapons, though. 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Rawzer:
No, I mean like 20-50 of those little buggers. Concentrated. ....

Originally posted by Rawzer:
..Maybe...ooh... a boat ride to "Utian." A whole other world almost. That would rock.

Both of these ideas must be good, because they both are in plug-ins currently in the works. 🙂 Unfortunately, it takes several months to write, construct, and then test a plug-in with any proportions to it. The quick and easy ones are appearing now. The major plug-ins with story line, new characters, new maps, etc. will get released only when they have gone full term in their gestation period. Most of the plug-in developers have another side to their life (plug-ins don't pay the rent) and that's just the start. Most of us want to do unique things which seem to breed bugs. Many of us, myself included, are still learning the software because it's manual leaves a lot unsaid. There are at least five major plug-ins on the work table now. Try to be patient or join us in developement. ~RD

------------------
My Doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song - so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.
The (url="http://"http://www.evula.org/rduck/")Kingdom of Garendall(/url) sectional map is easily printed from gif format pages.
Find those areas you missed the first time around. You'll want to explore those hidden areas now made accessible with Spells Expander.

well I guess ducky set us strait... Anyway i'm not rushing these plug-in makers.. I know how hard it is to make a quality plug-in. Good job guys, keep up the good work! 😄

------------------
Going to war without
France is like going
deer hunting without an
accordion. All you do is

I wasn't saying it would be quick and certainly not easy. I'm glad we should be seeing these soon (or not-so-soon). 🙂

------------------