NovaTools Error

I am working on a plug, and whenever I try and put these graphics sets together I get the following error:

End of file was unexpectedly reached(Error -39).

I have found that the file that is most commonly associated with this problem is an rlëD. I would like to know what in hell this means.

------------------
"Doritos:The official currency of fat people."-My friend
"All your bandwidth are belong to us."
"The less squeaky the more freaky!"
ph34r teh füt!

I can't tell you anything about NovaTools here, but I can describe what the error means.

It basically means that the resource you are trying to edit is corrupted, or of a different type than is expected. The computer is trying to read in a reosurce of an expected size, but the resource was shorter than expected and the end of the file was reached before the entire resource had been read in.

You will have to give more details about when it happens for people to help you.

Jeffrey - Arios SoftWare

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.ariossoftware.com/upcoming")EVONE 1.0.0 - the plugin editor for EV/EVO/EVN(/url)

Okay, when I try and copy rlëD's from one plug to another, it gives me that error message. I can sometimes copy them, but then when I try and save it will give me that message.

------------------
ph34r teh füt!

It might have something to do with the size of your file. Try deleting things that you don't need or if you can't do that continue your plugin in a new file. I had this same problem just yesterday and deleting stuff fixed it.

------------------

Fixed already, but thanks for your help Ragashingo. It appears that NovaTools(or ResEdit for that matter) does not like several rlëD's that are >312 x 312 pixels. I now have three separate graphics files for my 5 capitol ships.

ph34r

------------------
ph34r teh füt!

An error of type -39 is usually due to a file exceeding the MacOS Resource Manager limits of 16 megabytes of resource data, or ~2700 resources, in a file.
mcb

------------------
"If it's not on fire, it's a software problem."