Nova 1.0.1 appears to break down

I don't know if this would also have happened on 1.0, because I didn't have the plug files ready to try until yesterday.

I am loading several large plug-ins which add a number of items to the outfitters, conditioned on ncbs. The debuglog reported that some of these items lack outfit descriptions. (I had simply created a pilot to test the chär, and then landed, taken off, and quit Nova).

I double checked the files, and the descriptions are there. So I started up the with the plugins again. This time I went into the outfitter. The outfits are there, but no description is displayed when I select them.

I don't think there is a problem with the descriptions. Since the descriptions are there, matching the items, up to item # 500, dësc # 3360 ( this seems off, I thought the difference should be 128), dësc 3361 should describe item 501. The descriptions are there, but none of them apparently are loaded after dësc 3360. The last twelve items don't get descriptions.

Has anyone else tried to load a plug-in that adds oütf items and dëscs to or beyond this point? The bible says that there are now 512 oütf items available, and the dëscs should go up to 3511.

------------------

I would not be suprised. Many plug devlopers just used the "Next" aviable desc file, not thinking if one was added that theirs might be deleted. But then again, I thought plug files overidided nova files!!?

------------------

Outfit descs are ID # 3000 - 128 + ID # of the outfit. It looks like you used 120 instead of 128.

------------------
"If you are legally blind, write 1." - Some tax form