The ShipBuilder's Guide is COMPLETE

I uploaded it to the EV and EVO addons sections a few minutes ago. I don't know when the ambrosia dudes will get around to actually putting it up, but it should be soon, i guess. Even if you don't have Infini-D, you should download it and bask in its wonderfulness 🙂

Divals the Conqueror

------------------
"And then god did come up from heaven and said, 'Do my bidding, you pitiful, powerless, weak humans! Go and spread my li... er, I mean truth, throughout the world!' And then he did laugh most evilly, and the planet of Mososuis did split in half, with one half becoming the moon, and the other half, bearing all its inhabitants, did fly into the sun. Yes." -from the Book of Relics, planet Rikka
Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
(url="http://"mailto:micahg@microserve.net")mailto:micahg@microserve.net(/url)micahg@microserve.net

Originally posted by Divals the Conqueror:
**I uploaded it to the EV and EVO addons sections a few minutes ago. I don't know when the ambrosia dudes will get around to actually putting it up, but it should be soon, i guess. Even if you don't have Infini-D, you should download it and bask in its wonderfulness:)

Divals the Conqueror

Great! Looking forward to d/ling it.

------------------
"I've just had a brilliant stroke of genius! Oh now I've forgotten it." -Me