You know what I'd really like to see?

I'd like to see an "EV Classic" for EVO 1.0.2. Now, before you tell me "There already is such a thing, genius!", let me explain.

What I'm thinking of is an EV scenario that takes full advantage of all the nifty features of 1.0.2. Same basic plotlines, same standard ship types, but better!

Let's see missiles with smoke trails (and more than just two types, too), always-present personalities, freighters with blind spots, fuel-draining special outfits, and all the other greatness that is EVO, but in the world of EV.

Please?

------------------
“If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?” - T.H. Huxley

I think they got rid of the fuel draining outfits. But still, that would be good.

------------------
Dan! The food's gone!

Originally posted by Thursday:
**I think they got rid of the fuel draining outfits. But still, that would be good.

Really? I think my shield enhancer still drains all my feul...but i'm not sure if the one
i have is the last beta or the public release....

------------------
(url="http://"mailto:JAce21@chollian.net")mailto:JAce21@chollian.net(/url)JAce21@chollian.net

What you're thinking of is the mods to the Zidgar ships. It is now set so they have built-in fuel regeneration, to help combat the fuel hugry phase beam. They still drain fuel, trust me.

------------------
"Where'd you get those
coconuts?"