EVO Questions

@pac, on 20 December 2006 - 10:35 PM, said in EVO Questions:

Ah, that would be:

'The captain of this Voinian Supply Ship gladly offers his services, regretting only his ship's lack of armament. "In the great days of the Empire," he informs you, "thousands of neutron cannons would be fired at a supply ship captain's mere whim!"'

Yes, you can trust his words as the literal truth. :rolleyes:

Edit: Actually, IIRC, this quote was a reworking of something said by Londo in B5 (when he was reminiscing about the great days of the Centauri Empire/Republic).

Wow. To think I last replied to this topic years ago with the user name of CaptJosh...
Anyway, I was rereading this thread and ran into the above post. I must have missed it my first time out, or I would have IDed the quote in question.
LONDO MOLLARI : How many Centauri does it take to screw in a light bulb? Only one. But, in the grand old days of the Republic, hundreds of servants would change thousands of light bulbs at our slightest whim!
He was telling the joke to the unconscious Lennier in Medlab. Later in the episode, as Lennier starts coming to while the joke is being told again, he joins in on the punch line.

This post has been edited by LaineyBugsDaddy : 02 October 2015 - 02:44 AM

Was it password issues that ended you up with a new account? It seems I have to get a new password every time I come here these days ><. Cool story, anyway :).

Definitely time to play EVO again soon. Nostalgia is hitting all round - revisiting WarCraft III, and if only it were feasible to revisit vanilla WoW :(.

@martinz, on 13 October 2015 - 04:44 PM, said in EVO Questions:

Was it password issues that ended you up with a new account? It seems I have to get a new password every time I come here these days ><. Cool story, anyway :).

Definitely time to play EVO again soon. Nostalgia is hitting all round - revisiting WarCraft III, and if only it were feasible to revisit vanilla WoW :(.

Yeah. Can't get into my old account for love nor money, as the old saying goes. I don't have the e-mail I registered it with anymore, nor can I retrieve that e-mail, so a password reset wouldn't work. And if what I've heard about the state of ASW is true, it's unlikely anyone's around to fix such issues, either.

Yeah well hopefully we at least have the forums around for a while to come, but the company hasn't seemed to be doing much other than Snapz Pro updates since those first iPhone games!