Azdgari bug??

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here
Anyway I started playing EVO again the other day and I'm stuck in the Azdgari string. I'm doing the mission that says to go to the Hrekka system all the way at the North Tip, destroy or drive off all Renegades, then return to Gamit. I've done just that (destroy and driven off all Renegades) then gone back to Gamit, but nothing happens when I land. The little red arrow pointing at Hrekka went away after I killed all the Renegades, and the red arrow over Gamit is still there, but when I land, nothing happens. What's going on??

Sorry, not Gamit, the station is Garit

If you're playing the Nova port can you post your pilot log?

@guy, on Jun 30 2008, 08:00 PM, said in Azdgari bug??:

If you're playing the Nova port can you post your pilot log?

I'm playing the original version, not the Nova port...how do I post a pilot log? I'll try and figure it out now...

You can't make a pilot log in the native EVO.

I'd go back to Hrekka and see if there are remnant Renegades in the system. Maybe you didn't get them all the first time around?

@callide, on Jun 30 2008, 09:18 PM, said in Azdgari bug??:

You can't make a pilot log in the native EVO.

I'd go back to Hrekka and see if there are remnant Renegades in the system. Maybe you didn't get them all the first time around?

I've gone there and back many many times. I'm thinking of just dominating the station. The little red arrow over the sys is gone, and I'm sure I've obliterated everything there and returned to Garit over and over. I'm working for the Voinions, flying a cruiser, so I just walk all over them...

@evax, on Jun 30 2008, 09:43 PM, said in Azdgari bug??:

I've gone there and back many many times. I'm thinking of just dominating the station. The little red arrow over the sys is gone, and I'm sure I've obliterated everything there and returned to Garit over and over. I'm working for the Voinions, flying a cruiser, so I just walk all over them...

OK I got it. I had to abort and do the mission over. Twice. I didn't do anything different both times, but I guess third times the charm. Strange.

Thanks for the help though. I guess sometimes you just gotta let EV figure it out on its own :rolleyes:

Wow 15 posts in around 7 and a 1/2 years...

You sir are skilled...

@evax, on Jun 30 2008, 02:54 PM, said in Azdgari bug??:

OK I got it. I had to abort and do the mission over. Twice. I didn't do anything different both times, but I guess third times the charm. Strange.

Thanks for the help though. I guess sometimes you just gotta let EV figure it out on its own :rolleyes:

Yeah, sometimes it's easiest to just abort and start over. Glad you got it to work. 🙂