Forklifts?

I'm currently playing The EVO port on a PC. I recall back in the old days, when playing on a Mac, you could hold down something like ctrl shift option w while clicking on the logo and get forklifts. Is there something along those lines for the port? If not, have there been any addons for the forklift?

Unfortunately there's no way to actually get the forklift in the port but the data for it is all still there. All you'd need to do is make a plug to make it available somewhere.

What's a forklift?

A fun little vehicle with big prongs at the front, used for stabbing things then lifting them up and shaking them til they're dead 🙂

@guy, on Nov 23 2007, 03:15 AM, said in Forklifts?:

A fun little vehicle with big prongs at the front, used for stabbing things then lifting them up and shaking them til they're dead 🙂

XD

ITs a forklift with a hunter missile in the back and a voinian space mine in the drivers seat.

@pistgavin, on Dec 27 2007, 05:53 PM, said in Forklifts?:

Hey pistgavin, welcome back! Since you're heading to Thailand and have a life, I guess that means EVO Galaxy Replacer has been permanently shelved?

ITs a forklift with a hunter missile in the back and a voinian space mine in the drivers seat.

Gosh, must be like driveing a Emalgha Fighter.