zidagar laser

how can i get one??

does anybody know if it is possible to buy a zidagar laser?

Yup, it's called the "Phased Disruption Beam" and you can buy them if you do the Zidagar mission string.

Welcome to the boards, btw 🙂

A word of warning, Hcy: If you so choose to buy a Phased Disruption Beamer, it will become integrated with your ship, and you will be unable to remove it. Think about it before you buy one.

And, as Guy said, welcome to the forums! Feel free to look around: there's a lot of great stuff to be had here. 🙂

I also believe that there is a certain unique përs ship; a renegade Arada; that has a Turreted Zidagar Phase Disruption Beamer. Too bad its one of those 'outfit-less' weapons, so it'll disappear as soon as you browse through the outfitters (so you'd have to make due without the essential IFF & Density Scanners, not to mention an Afterburner).

That turreted weapon shall disappear no more 🙂
Btw, it's also carried by the Z.S.S. Disruption.

You, sir, are incredible.

@guy, on Sep 24 2007, 09:45 PM, said in zidagar laser:

Yup, it's called the "Phased Disruption Beam" and you can buy them if you do the Zidagar mission string.

Welcome to the boards, btw 🙂

Thanks 🙂 I dont seem to be able to get any Zidagar missions, how do I get them?

If memory serves you need at least a Noteworthy combat rating; you need to have done the Miranu "Diplomatic Relations" missions, and then you need to go find the Pozdag system northeast of Miranu space and go and have a drink on the planet there :).

@-visitor-, on Sep 25 2007, 06:56 PM, said in zidagar laser:

You, sir, are incredible.

Why thank you 😄

@hcy, on Sep 25 2007, 10:07 AM, said in zidagar laser:

Thanks 🙂 I dont seem to be able to get any Zidagar missions, how do I get them?

If you qualify for the mission, as described earlier, and you're still not getting it, you might have inadvertently started a mission string for one of the other strands. Have you done any favours for the Azdgari or the Igadzra?

VA