Emalgha vs hinwar

Which is better emalgha or hinwar?

Poll: Emalgha vs hinwar (17 member(s) have cast votes)
Which is better emalgha or hinwar?
Emalgha
(12 votes [70.59%])
Percentage of vote: 70.59%
Hinwar
(5 votes [29.41%])
Percentage of vote: 29.41%

Just wondering what people thought also it seemed fairer than emalgha vs voinians as emalgha only start with 2 planets.

😄 I am the only one voting for Hinwar so far. That's not necessarily a good thing, but whatever. I like the Hinwar.

Who are the Hinwar again? They must not be very strong; only 20% votes, and I thought the Emalgha were weak!

*Ah, yes, the Hinwar: slaves of the Voinians. Yeah, I dunno.

This post has been edited by Starbridge21 : 11 April 2007 - 10:30 PM

The Emalgha have 2 planets. The Hinwar have no planets.

The Emalgha have ships of their own. The Hinwar have stolen Voinian ships.

Emalgha. Hands down.

The Emalgha were able to free themselves without human assistance, which I would say makes them stronger ; how you would define which are, in the original poster’s words, better I have no idea.

I just meant which did people prefer.

Hinwar have sexier hair.

@david-arthur, on Apr 15 2007, 11:41 AM, said in Emalgha vs hinwar:

The Emalgha were able to free themselves without human assistance

Not exactly. The Emalgha were enslaved until the vast majority of the Voinian fleet was redeployed to the Battle of Sol. At the outset of the game there are virtually no Voinian warships left at Denlon to deploy against the Emalgha.

@jacabyte, on Apr 13 2007, 06:49 PM, said in Emalgha vs hinwar:

The Emalgha have ships of their own. The Hinwar have stolen Voinian ships.

This is a plus for the Hinwar. Emalgha ships have extremely limited weaponry, protection and range. Voinian technology, while primitive and unconventional, is also among the most effective in the galaxy.

Voinian tech can be described as Spock once described Kirk punching someone out in lieu of phasering him or having Spock do his handy-dandy nerve pinch.
(eyebrow arched) Crude, but effective.

Hinwar because I have NO Idea who they are.

Play the UE storyline in EVO, then vote and post a comment!