Everything EV

Experts needed!

Alright, you're here, so hopefully you're an expert. All I am asking for is complete information on every person, government, and event in the EVO universe. That's not too much to ask, is it? <_<

Okay, you personally don't have to put everything, or even a lot. Even one small piece of info helps. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks.

I already know the basics; I know, for example, a good amount about the United Earth and a bit about the Voinians; I also have a good knowledge of the standard ships and outfits. What I'm looking for is more info on the Voinians, Crescent govs, Emalgha, etc., etc., etc. But detailed info on the U.E. is nice as well. An example of what I'm looking for is, who is the leader of the Voinians?

What are you going to do with this information?

Have you read this thread yet:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php...t=0&start=0

@starbridge21, on Apr 13 2007, 06:33 AM, said in Everything EV:

An example of what I'm looking for is, who is the leader of the Voinians?

They don't have a single leader. Their government consists of a labyrinthine bureaucracy within which no one individual or group holds supreme authority.

But, in general, where you can't find an answer in the data, feel free to make up the details for whatever you're working on. ๐Ÿ™‚

@starbridge21, on Apr 13 2007, 01:33 AM, said in Everything EV:

All I am asking for is complete information on every person, government, and event in the EVO universe. That's not too much to ask, is it? <_<

Everything, huh? OK, get the Nova port of EVO, use either Mish or ConText (both from w00tWare) to extract every desc resource, and start reading. ๐Ÿ™‚

The Miranu organise deliveries all over this sector of space. Visit their Core Worlds, and you should be able to find a job.

Be very careful around the Ji nebula. Strange things are said to lurk there.

I don't know the leader of the voinians although its an empire so I guess it would be an emperor and on a slightly related note the leader of the UE navy is admiral Mc phereson.

@egroeg, on Apr 14 2007, 07:48 AM, said in Everything EV:

the leader of the UE navy is admiral Mc phereson.

Excellent! That's the only bit of good information on this whole topic! Thanks!

You might check plugins.

I'm locking this topic. The question is too broad, and seems to be resulting in a flame war.

For a more detailed explanation, please read this: http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php...t&p=1729231

Cham