Central Game Objectives

What are the Central Game Objectives?

I've been playing EVO for quite a while, but I've always just been interested in gathering credits and dominating planets.

But now, I've completed one of the Central Game Objectives (I explored the Proxima and JI nebulae), and I'd like to find out what the other Objectives are and how I can begin completing them.

One of them deals with the UE/Voinian war; the other deals with the Strand wars (in the Crescent). The former is fairly easy to get started, but the latter will only start on one of three specific stellars in the Crescent (which one depends on which faction you wish to join). If you want more spoilers (e.g. which stellars to visit), the search feature on these boards should be helpful.

I recently discovered the EVO missions workbook on the EVO add-ons page. Here's the link.
You need Microsoft Excel or Excel:Mac to read the spreadsheet, but this is the closest thing I've found to a walkthrough for EVO. Hope it helps.

Flyboy.

I didn't even know there was a workbook for EVO. Not that I needed it, really. For the most part I took notes as I played so I would know where to go next. My issue wasn't so much in knowing where the missions continued. It was trying to accomplish specific missions.

Most questions like this have been asked many times before. People here used to be really anal about using the search feature. If you want some really detailed information, here's a recent post about them:

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php...ntral+Objective

This post has been edited by n64mon : 07 April 2006 - 08:30 AM

For non-Crescent mission strings, Shayon's EVO Site has walkthroughs.

EVO Central Objectives:

1.) Explore the Proxima and Ji Nebulae
2.) Destablize the Crescent War
3.) Begin the fall of the Voinian empire.

To do #2, finish either the Zidagar, Azdgari, or Igadzra string. For #3, complete the UE string (Pareen Station, Dreadnought. Anna Balosheva, Emalgha, Hinwar). Although, it is preferable that you do the Voinian string before completing the UE string.