The No Name Bar

Yume thanked Jacey with a light nod as she slipped her slender hand back into her black fingerless glove and watched as he took a seat.

Of course, Yume would never admit it but she was slightly glad that Jacey was back. He proved to be better company than the other males who wanted to hit on her. At least he tried to keep his hands to himself.

And since Jacey was here, hopefully no other males would decide to join in with them and bother her again.

Yume silently looked Jacey over once more before she leaned back in her chair and sighed softly as she closed her eyes while strands of her raven black hair caressed her forehead.

At least now she didn't have to be worried about being taken advantage of while she rested her eyes for a moment but she also wouldn't mind if Jacey wanted to talk or something. She was just resting her eyes and nothing more.

Although she had been slightly curious on what he had been doing while he was gone...

------------------

Five minutes passed without a word being spoken between the two, though Jacey and Yume sighed once or twice each during the silence.
Not able to stand it anymore, and full of energy after his nap, Jacey stood up and blurted out, "Would you be interested in taking a walk with me? Nothing's happening here, nothing's interesting" - except for you , he thought to himself - "and I know it must freak you out for me to keep going after you like this but I need to get outside and I don't feel like going alone." Jacey calmed down.
Yume looked curiously at him.
"Please? I'm sure that somewhere on this rathole of an asteroid there's some nicer place we'd both enjoy going to..."

Offering his hand to Yume, Jacey invited her to follow him.

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 07-20-2004).)

Yume had blinked at his sudden outburst and she looked to him in curiousity as he asked her to go walk with him.

She glanced at his hand which he offered and stared at it for a few moments before she reached out and her own slender fingers wrapped around his as she stood up while Jacey led them out the door to go somewhere perhaps more interesting than the bar.

In truth, she was slightly looking forward to what they could do here that might be slightly more interesting until some bounty hunters or other creatures came to the bar to make some action.

And besides, she had wanted to get some fresh air again anyways and the two of them walked while she didn't notice that her hand was still held in Jacey's. Did he know this? Who knew but she sure didn't as she looked straight ahead while they walked.

At least this way, they were less likely to be attacked by some thugs hopefully...

------------------

Leading her by the hand, Jacey took Yume through the streets of the Rock, avoiding the midnight black market. As he held lightly onto her hand Jacey made sure he didn't let go for he didn't want to lose her in this area. And, he secretly was excited to have this small amount of physical contact with her. The pair passed through hidden alleyways and behind abandoned warehouses until they got close to the docks, where Jacey stopped.

Purposely standing up close to her, Jacey whispered "this way" in her ear and continued toward one of the more secluded docks. Coming from an unkown direction, a cloaked man accidentally bumped into Jacey, who apologized as the cloaked figure nodded and moved on.

The boy and girl sneaked past a sleeping guard who was meant to watch the hangars, and Jacey continued toward the end of the dock - then pulled a little too hard in the opposite direction as he decided to take Yume somewhere else.

As she looked behind her to see why Jacey had changed his mind, Yume's eyes narrowed when she saw a pair of bodies lying at the dock's edge.

A minute later they had finally stopped. Jacey released Yume's hand and raised his arms to the sky.
"Isn't it amazing how in such an awful place as this, we only have to look up to see the beauty in front of us? How breathtaking!" he exclaimed.

Yume blue eyes slowly looked upwards until they saw what Jacey was gesturing at:
up above them lay thousands of points of light, reflected off the asteroids of the North Tip Asteroid Belt.

Jacey stood behind Yume now and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Just look at it for a moment," he whispered very very softly.

He stepped back to admire the scene before him:
Yume, dark in her own clothing, stood silently by herself against the night sky, dotted with the light of far-away stars and the nearby asteroids.

Then, turning his face upwards to look for himself, Jacey quietly took his place by Yume's side.

------------------
I'll so offend to make offence a skill,
redeeming time when men think least I will.
- Hal

Unfortunately, Jacey and Yume's view was suddenly obscured by a massive grey sphere. Jacey felt his blood boil, at this rude interruption to their time together. Presently, a pinpoint hole opened in the hull of the massive flagship, and a slender boarding tube shot towards the asteroid.
Straight towards Jacey and Yume.
For a few moments, they watched in silence, as the circle of the end of the ramp grew progressively bigger.
Jacey shivered slightly, and came to his senses.
"Jump!" He yelled, grabbing Yume by the wrist. Yume, standing transfixed at the fast approaching boarding ramp zoomed towards them, didn't move. In a panic, Jacey pulled her away, at a sprint, just as the ramp made impact with the floor where they had stood. The shockwave of the ramp smashing into the plating sent both fleeing figures into the air, arcing at least 20 feet away from the impact.
Jacey landed, on his stomach, and Yume landed on top of him, with a thump. Little bits of smoking durasteel clattered to the ground around them.
"Uff..." Wheezed Jacey, as he tried to recover from having the wind knocked out of him.

---

"The ramp has been deployed! Attention all interrogation units, report to main airlock 497-C, report to main airlock 497-C, for pre-boarding debriefing!" Announced the PA across the MMC Flagship.
Green spheres rushed to and fro, as the investigative units assembled at the airlock.
"Once again, I want this quick and painless. Okay? We are not here to take these people into custody, merely to give them their arrest papers. Understood?"
"Yessir." Rang a chorus of voices from the assembled gaseous balls.
"Good. Begin boarding procedure!"

---

From the Rock, the boarding ramp appeared to be filling with a green color, which poured down the tube, towards the asteroid.

------------------
Me Bar Pics Page-> (url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/ami/Menu1.html")http://homepage.mac.com/ami/Menu1.html(/url)
'You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance.' -Severin

Originally posted by Hamster2:
Unfortunately, Jacey and Yume's view was suddenly obscured by a massive grey sphere. Jacey felt his blood boil, at this rude interruption to their time together. Presently, a pinpoint hole opened in the hull of the massive flagship, and a slender boarding tube shot towards the asteroid.
Straight towards Jacey and Yume.
For a few moments, they watched in silence, as the circle of the end of the ramp grew progressively bigger.
Jacey shivered slightly, and came to his senses.
"Jump!" He yelled, grabbing Yume by the wrist. Yume, standing transfixed at the fast approaching boarding ramp zoomed towards them, didn't move. In a panic, Jacey pulled her away, at a sprint, just as the ramp made impact with the floor where they had stood. The shockwave of the ramp smashing into the plating sent both fleeing figures into the air, arcing at least 20 feet away from the impact.
Jacey landed, on his stomach, and Yume landed on top of him, with a thump. Little bits of smoking durasteel clattered to the ground around them.
"Uff..." Wheezed Jacey, as he tried to recover from having the wind knocked out of him.

LMAO! You irreverent gas-sniffing little pothead! ...hehehe... good stuff (check e-mail)

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 08-06-2004).)

Yume had watched the lights in the sky when Jacey showed her. The sky looked like it was littered with millions of shattered diamonds which shined beautifully. It was a sight to feast upon.

Yume was in slight awe as she stared at the beauty of it while Jacey watched with her. Those lights also would make many feel as if they aren't truly alone..., she thought, and yet...she wasn't really alone in truth since Jacey was beside her..

But then that special moment that the two young kids were sharing was then rudely interrupted as something huge got in their way, and Yume tilted her head some as she stared at it in slight curiousity.

She didn't even move when something was starting to come down towards them and didn't react when Jacey started to tug at her and yell something at her until he literally jerked her to make her finally run.

Of course, the two of them were sent flying in the air until she fell ontop of him. She blinked as she slowly got off Jacey after she landed upon him and turned him around just to check on him to see if he was fine.

In truth, she was much more curious about the ship but she knew she had to check on Jacey's condition also. She placed her legs on either side of him as she gently sat upon his stomach and softly cupped his face as she looked him over.

Her hands held each cheek while one of her thumbs caressed his left cheek in an almost caring manner as she let her gaze ran over his face. Her own face was quite close to his as Jacey's eyes flutteredd for a moment and she waited to see if he would respond or not.

But the two might not have time for that as she looked at the lights that filled the tube that had almost crushed them, and Yume made Jacey stand up on his feet after he catched his breath and recovered before she grabbed his hand and led him away.

She led him to a place where there were shadows and made him press his back against the wall. Jacey looked slightly confused but Yume placed a finger to his lips as a sign to tell him to stay quiet.

Yume pressed herself close to him and ignored the reaction Jacey might give from having her feminine body pressed up very close to him. Yume wasn't doing this just for fun but necessaty.

Her clothing was completely black and could easily melt into the shadows but his weren't all that dark especially with the blue shoes so she had to conceal him also from whatever was coming out of the ship and she did so by pressing up against him so that he would be hidden even if he was slightly taller than her.

Yume stared at Jacey for a moment as her face was close to his just to tell him not to move or make a sound until they knew what they were dealing with before her gaze slowly went over to where the strange lights were as her sapphire eyes pierced through the darkness to look at the visitors who interrupted thier little moment.

------------------

Jacey stood on the tips of his toes in order to get as flat as possible against the wall behind him.

Looking into Yume's eyes, Jacey really wanted to hold her even more tightly to him, but in his mind he kept telling himself, "Necessity, necessity, that's the only reason she's doing this... Just keep telling yourself that and you won't get too excited."
Then he remembered: Yume had sat on him - in a miniskirt , he realized. Quickly looking for anything to distract him, Jacey saw the stream of green gaseous spheres emerging from the ship and going down the ramp. Jacey shook the other thoughts from his mind.

A sphere passed by with a collar around its neck - a studded leather choker, actually - and behind it a second sphere held a leash attached to the first one.

Stopping to stare through the shadows at the two kids, the leashed sphere s######ed at what he thought the two kids were trying to do.
"Faster, b****!" the dominating sphere said, kicking the first one on its posterior.
"Hey, I'm still sore there..."
A passing commander eyed the pair suspiciously and then continued down the line.

After airlock 497-C had been completely drained of interrogation units, the opening in the MMC flagship closed, leaving a long ramp leading from the dock to a blank wall of Durasteel.

In an attempt to break the silence Jacey told Yume, "If I could stay here forever, I would, but once you're ready to go back I have one more place to show you along the way."

Stepping away from the wall, Jacey settled back flat on his feet. Unfortunately for him it turned out that he was in fact slightly shorter than Yume.
"Oh well," Jacey thought to himself. "Nobody's perfect. Actually, she might be. But maybe I... here, in this place... I don't really have to be."

Looking into Yume's sapphire eyes once more, Jacey forgot he even cared.

------------------
I'll so offend to make offence a skill,
redeeming time when men think least I will.
- Hal

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 07-21-2004).)

Yume stepped away from Jacey as he moved away from the wall after she made sure those orbs were a good distance away and she had watched as the gaseous orbs floated away.

She hadn't mind the fact that she had actually been that close to Jacey even though he might be the first boy she willing pressed close to but it had only been for necessity and nothing more.

Yume just stared out in the direction the orbs had gone off too as she thought for a moment before she looked to Jacey and slowly nodded at his commment about him taking her just one more place along the way before they got to the bar.

Yume looked down for a moment as she pushed down her black miniskirt as it had gone up dangerously high because she had sat upon Jacey and had to spread her legs to do that so that skirt had gone up before she looked back up to him after she fixed her miniskirt.

As Jacey looked into her eyes of the purest crystals, Yume held out her hand to him so that he could take her to the place he wanted to show her before they went back to the bar if that's where they were going to go after their little walk.

(This message has been edited by Seraphim (edited 07-21-2004).)

ooc: How do gas spheres have necks? The world may never know... 🙂

The bar door opened, as a massive flock (yes, round gaseous creatures travel in flocks. Didn't you know?) of MMC operatives stormed into the bar, floating menacingly.
All patrons sober enough to move, turned their necks, and looked at the intruders.
One green sphere came to the front of the flock, and took a sheaf of papers out of a rather solid-looking aluminum briefcase. It raised them, and read out loud,
"Page, Larra, and Demon are hereby placed under arrest, under the jurisdiction of the Multiverse Monitor Corporation, on an infraction of code C85-"
The sphere was cut short, literally, by Page's sword. The sheaf of papers fell in two, but the floating green ball, being made of gas, was unharmed. It sputtered at this sudden burst of violence, and managed to blurt out,
"You-you-you have just violated 3 more codes! M821-c, M039-p, and-"
'Slash' went the sword. Page smiled at the spherical creatures helplessness.
The sphere, now completely flustered, shouted,
"Back to the ship! These infidels shall pay!"
Larra rose from her seat.
"Wait a moment, I think you're arresting the wrong people!"
The lead green gas ball turned.
"What do you mean?"
Larra walked over, and proffered the card to the floating sphere. The levitating ball quickly scanned it, and gasped.
"Oh, dear me! Oh dear oh dear oh dear- I am so sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused! I assure you, had we known you were certified- Oh dear, so sorry for all of this!"
The mortified, blushing sphere bowed, and retreated backwards out the bar door, followed by the entourage of other gas balls.
Once they had gone beyond earshot, several patrons began to chuckle. Soon this broke into roars of laughter, as the entire bar laughed at the MMC getting the wool pulled over their eyes.
"If they had any eyes! Hooo HA HA HEE-"

---

"Commander, do you hear a noise?" Inquired a green sphere.
"Shut up." Retorted the still recovering commander.

---

The mass of green moved up the ramp, into the ship, followed by the tube, as it retracted into the MMC flagship.

ooc: Now, to make a quick security check to MMC HQ...

------------------
Me Bar Pics Page-> (url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/ami/Menu1.html")http://homepage.mac.com/ami/Menu1.html(/url)
'You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance.' -Severin

As the late Dr. Seuss once said... well just read my sig down below...

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 07-23-2004).)

Originally posted by JaceySquires:
As the late Dr. Seuss once said... well just read my sig down below....

OOC: Hehe.

(This message has been edited by Seraphim (edited 07-23-2004).)

Originally posted by JaceySquires:
**Last time on THE NO NAME BAR...

Jacey proposes to Yume, but she REFUSES. His dreams crushed, Jacey becomes enraged and summons his darker side to return. Unknown to Jacey, the darker side has weakened since his battle with Page and he seeks a host to bring back his strength. He challenges Jacey for control of his body. The patrons wonder: in the end, who will win?

All this -AND MORE- will be answered in our next episode!

Catch THE NO NAME BAR:"Jacey's next post" at 10 P.M. EST, 8 C/P Thursday night!

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 07-22-2004).)**

ooc: Wo. Jacey, what're you doing?! Don't kill this now! I beseech you, EDIT!

------------------

Jacey cleared his throat and told Yume quietly it was time to go. He ran off with Yume close behind.
A minute later, right when he was about to turn his head to tell Yume how much he had enjoyed the evening with her, Jacey tripped and flew five feet into the air.

“**** it!” he screamed, landing on his stomach, from which position he began searching the ground for the unseen obstacle.
Jacey found a strange two-foot-long device, picked it up, wondered what it was, stood up, shrugged, and continued toward the No Name. As soon as they hit the black market, however, Jacey stopped.

“Now that you’ve seen what beauty surrounds us every moment of our lives,” Jacey said, referring to the stars they had watched that night, “I also want to remind you of this place of great evil we’re currently stuck in because it holds great importance to me.”

Jacey pointed at a building just ten feet in front of them. Scrawled in a mix of blood and other bodily fluids were the words “Boozy Bar.” A former brothel, it housed a collection of the most worthless life forms on the planet. Drooling drunks with glazed eyes lay about at its entrance while purple smoke emanated from the shattered windows.

“Some day I would like to see that place destroyed... forever.”

Someone poked his head out the door and eyed Jacey suspiciously, yelling, “Well, well, well... if it isn’t our old friend Jacey?” Two more guys jumped out of an upper window and landed in front of Jacey. He cringed as their kneecaps snapped.

“Who are you?” Jacey asked. Then, recognizing the faces of the men he had blasted earlier, Jacey added, “I thought I killed you!”

"My name is Emainiac,” answered the stranger, “and you know that we here at the Ultimate Boozerama Bar regenerate infinitely.”

“Wait - I’m confused.”

“Get used to it,” Emainiac said, coughing into Jacey’s face.

As the malodorous fumes escaped EmainiacÂ’s mouth and entered JaceyÂ’s nostrils, the foul breath sent his head into a spin.

-----

The purple smoke trailed out the windows and swirled around and around and around and around...
...until it formed two green gaseous spheres. With Jacey watching them in horror, they suddenly pulled down their pants as they flashed nonexistent body parts at him. All of a sudden the spheres had turned into eyes - JaceyÂ’s eyes - he was looking at his own face. The other Jacey winked at him. Then he noticed a small devil whispering into his reflectionÂ’s ear. The dark one? Here? Jacey laughed like a madman. Suddenly the demon disappeared and the other Jacey had pulled a knife on Jacey. JaceyÂ’s stomach clenched as the other Jacey stabbed him. The muscles were twisting, twisting, twisting... it would never end... Jacey felt like he was about to throw up. Then the pain turned to pleasure. In front of his eyes Jacey saw Yume in a spiked collar with Jacey behind her holding a leash, yelling something. Oooh, kinky Jacey thought as his eyes rolled back in their sockets and a sick smile plastered itself across his face.

-----

Then, as soon as the sensation had begun, it was over.

Jacey opened his eyes to find himself sitting on the pavement with Yume holding him in her arms. Had he fainted? If so, what had Yume done with the guys from the bar?

Noticing a hint of concern in Yume’s expression, his smile disappeared. Jacey thought he heard her melodic voice in his mind, asking him, “What exactly were you thinking?” In fact, he was certain she had just asked him that question.

Smiling again, Jacey answered back, “I was just thinking of doing this...”
And, in a movement too smooth and quick for Yume to react, Jacey had pulled her down and kissed her full on the lips.

----------
The time has come, the time is now,
Marvin K. Mooney, will you please go now?

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 07-23-2004).)

Yume's eyes widened for a moment in shock and surprise as Jacey pulled her in for a kiss. She had let her guard down because she had been a little concerned about him and now he had caught her off guard.

He was actually... kissing her? If it had been any other boy, she would have made him suffer right on the spot but the thought that it was Jacey who was the one who was kissing her made her hesitate to hurt him.

But still! He shouldn't be kissing her. She didn't even give him sign or anything to show him that she wouldn't mind if he kissed her. He didn't... He didn't... Yume trailed off on her thoughts as she felt something.

Suddenly as she started to actually pay more attention to the feeling of Jacey's warm lips against her soft ones then her own thoughts in her mind, Yume found herself actually...liking it while her eyes slowly closed to conceal those blue hues.

She felt a strange and almost foreign feeling go through her now. One she had never felt before whenever a guy kissed her without her consent but Jacey would be the first she actually willingly let kiss her for the first time.

It was a warm yet pleasurable sensation which washed through her. Like as if one who had just tasted their most favorite treat or on a warm summer day. And Yume found herself enjoying the sensations of it all.

After what felt like an eternity later, the kiss was broken and Yume opened her eyes slowly to see Jacey's happy and content face. Yume felt slightly dazed from the kiss but then realized what had happened as a very soft pink came to her cheeks.

Yume was glad it was dark for it would make it hard to actually see her blush. She could barely believe she had actually let Jacey kiss her and she had enjoyed it. Was that really a good thing? Or was that a bad thing?

But seeing Jacey happy smile and content expression from actually getting to kiss her, Yume started to think that perhaps it was more of a good thing than a bad thing. But did that apply to her as well?

Now she wondered, had he felt those wonderful sensations just like she did...?

(This message has been edited by Seraphim (edited 07-23-2004).)

(EDIT)

Originally posted by emainiac:
**I am stupid.

You are so right, but why tell me that? I'd just make fun of you...

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 08-06-2004).)

you sound like an idiot to me, especially in that last post...

Originally posted by the maniac:

Do you have any mirrors at home? If so, have you looked into one recently?
In case you don't like what he writes, don't read it. And in case you don't even understand a joke, well, I'm sorry for you.

------------------
The lie is a truth, too. The truth of the one who believes it.
The Boozerama Bar died 05-10-2003. May it rest in peace. May it rest for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and may it never return.

Originally posted by the maniac:

Did emainiac get karmabanned or something, and now is posting as a guest?

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.thegreenfiles.net/")www.thegreenfiles.net(/url)
Proud member of (url="http://"http://thefifthcolumn.blogspot.com")The Fifth Column(/url).
Good things come in small packages.

thegreenfile@gmail.com

You can get banned for that?

------------------
Black shall be great