Can you continue from demo?

I reached the farthest point on some...

I reached the farthest point on some story lines in the demo and now I can't seem to continue them. 😞 Is it possible? Also WHERE IS ANNA B. I can't find her ANYWHERE.

I do believe all the story lines are available in the demo. The only real difference between the demo and the full version is you don't have Hector running around killing you every so often in the full version ... although I could be mistaken. The missions, at least, are unaffected.

If you're stuck on a specific mission set, you could always explain where you are, and someone could help you out.

radia5, on Jun 22 2005, 01:35 AM, said:

I reached the farthest point on some story lines in the demo and now I can't seem to continue them. 😞 Is it possible? Also WHERE IS ANNA B. I can't find her ANYWHERE.
View Post

Yep all missions are available without registering. Anna is visiting some Renegades :).

He doesn't just kill you, he also takes all your money away every time you earn any. He has a serious grudge against demo players who want to buy Crescent Warships.

It has to be said though, that if you're clever enough you can save your bank account - just buy a ship and then pack it full of expensive outfits, then just get buy the next ship with the 'trade-in' value rather than cash.

Yararrrhaarhaarrhar, I beat the parrot again. (with a large stick)

--gav

Thanks for the imput, but I when you get far enough in the demo it says you have to buy to continue. What I meant was that can I continue those story lines now that I got the full version?

Sorry for the graphical errors. I know Anna's with the renegades it's said in the mission, but is she in a ship, on a planet,etc.

I found Anna. :laugh: Thanks for the help. But I don't think I can continue my old game. 😞

Oh just bloody buy the thing. It only costs a handful of bucks and it helps to keep Ambrosia in business. What's the big deal?

--gav

radia5, on Jun 23 2005, 02:59 PM, said:

... What I meant was that can I continue those story lines now that I got the full version?
View Post

pistgavin, on Jun 24 2005, 11:43 AM, said:

Oh just bloody buy the thing. It only costs a handful of bucks and it helps to keep Ambrosia in business. What's the big deal?
View Post

He already said he bought the game ...