couple of mission questions

Zidagar, Vonian

Is there a vonian mission after the Veril Prime mission. If there is, where do I get it?

I failed the Zidagar mission which starts at Outpost Terapin. Is it possible to get it again?

It's been a very long time since I played the Vonian mission, but from memory, you'll need to get the plug "Reign of the Vonians" to keep going (and I think the plug was only ever made for EVO, not the EVN port).

As for the Zidigar one, I can't remember that one. Sorry.

blah sailor of the seas, on May 13 2005, 06:14 PM, said:

Is there a vonian mission after the Veril Prime mission. If there is, where do I get it?
View Post

Nope, that's the end. There's a walkthrough at Shayon's EVO Site.

blah sailor of the seas, on May 13 2005, 06:14 PM, said:

I failed the Zidagar mission which starts at Outpost Terapin. Is it possible to get it again?
View Post

Probably. At least 2 Terapin missions are simple repeating ones that don't advance the plot. There's also "Observe Mark System" and "Take Sensor Readings to..." -- those are supposed to repeat if failed, if I'm reading the resources correctly. There might be other missions that start at Terapin Station that have other rules, though.

The mission at Outpost Terapin that I am talking about is one where you have to go to a meeting on Tumi (or whatever Zidagar's moon is called)