miranu negotiations

where to find the mission

Where do i find this mission string? I have decided to join one of the strand missions, but dont know how. I read another post about it, but dont know where to get the miranu missions so i can choose a strand.

Just go to Mira (the capital of Miranu space) and step in the bar.

You can't miss it.

Where do i find the azgardi string? What combat rating do i need for it?

ph34r, on Apr 24 2005, 08:42 PM, said:

Where do i find the azgardi string? What combat rating do i need for it?
View Post

1. Azdgari
2. South Tip Station in the Akrayhek system
3. Dangerous, I believe.

Don't forget you need a one-day jumper.

Alright, i've got combat rating dangerous, and got the mission. then i was told to go to Muid, and went there. However, i can't find a mission there. Do i now need CR: deadly or something?

ph34r, on Apr 26 2005, 02:00 AM, said:

Alright, i've got combat rating dangerous, and got the mission. then i was told to go to Muid, and went there. However, i can't find a mission there. Do i now need CR: deadly or something?
View Post

No, combat rating shouldn't matter but legal status might. What is yours in Muid - I think you need a positive one of some sort.

Hm. Im "clean"
I guess if i want to improve it i hafta attack the zidigar that are always around that system, as pirates don't like going there.

ph34r, on Apr 26 2005, 04:47 AM, said:

Hm. Im "clean"
I guess if i want to improve it i hafta attack the zidigar that are always around that system, as pirates don't like going there.
View Post

Hmm, not sure exactly what's required, but there are pirates pretty close to there, and killing them should affect your legal status in Muid. Alternatively, yeah, kill Zidagar.

Alright, i've been doing the azdgari missions for quite a while. I helped train some cadets, beat up some pirates, and moved some space station supplies to a new base near zidigar space. I have done a ton of "kill supply fleet", "kill fleet attacking system", and "kill photograph taking zidigar fighter" missions. Now i am on a mission where i have to find a miranu freighter and steal its cargo. But i looked in all nearby systems and cannot find any such frieghter. Help?

ph34r, on Apr 28 2005, 10:26 PM, said:

Alright, i've been doing the azdgari missions for quite a while. I helped train some cadets, beat up some pirates, and moved some space station supplies to a new base near zidigar space. I have done a ton of "kill supply fleet", "kill fleet attacking system", and "kill photograph taking zidigar fighter" missions. Now i am on a mission where i have to find a miranu freighter and steal its cargo. But i looked in all nearby systems and cannot find any such frieghter. Help?
View Post

Try Kelmaon - it's there if memory serves :).

I went to kelmaon (it was 9 jumps away so i was doubtful) and it wasn't there... 😞

ph34r, on Apr 29 2005, 03:52 AM, said:

I went to kelmaon (it was 9 jumps away so i was doubtful) and it wasn't there... 😞
View Post

Ah right - the Kelmaon one is in the Igadzra mission string :).

I think the one you want is actually in an Igadzra system - Notil, Mark? Because I think it has some prototype Igadzra tech on board ... if I've got the right one this time!

😞

Not there either... my guess is it is in zidigar space, as 3 fighters seem to be following me... time to start looking...

ph34r, on Apr 29 2005, 06:23 PM, said:

😞

Not there either... my guess is it is in zidigar space, as 3 fighters seem to be following me... time to start looking...
View Post

😞 I have failed you twice ... my punishment must be to go and actually play through the Azdgari string myself again. I know it sounds harsh, but desperate times.... πŸ˜‰

Is this the mission where you need to head up toward Twyus, maybe in Taca or Villan?

If so, beware, if there are Zidi's around, they will attack you when you start to disable the freighter.