JPG Of EV:O Galaxy Needed

Need a picture of the whole map

If someone happens to have a high res image of the whole EV:O universe then it would be appreciated if you might be able to attach it or upload it to a photobucket account.

I want to start a topic on trade routes and use the map as a template to draw the routes on. If all the viable trade routes were put onto seperate image files then a slideshow of the routes could be made.

I figure that might be handy πŸ˜„

Here's an old political map. Maybe that will help? Probably not but I've got it anyway.

A map!

That might do it... I'll have to give it a look tonight πŸ˜„ If you know of anything a little bit bigger, that'd be great too!

Paranoid, on Feb 4 2005, 04:56 PM, said:

Here's an old political map. Maybe that will help? Probably not but I've got it anyway.

A map!
View Post

Thats great, do you know of any EVC and EVN maps like that :?: I need numerous system/planet names for my Star Wars d20 campaign πŸ˜„ I am also converting alot of all the EV's ships to Star Wars to provide a truely MASSIVE amount of star ships to choose from and fight πŸ˜„

This post has been edited by Soul Reaver : 28 February 2005 - 07:58 PM

Oh, I think this will suffice.

This post has been edited by grunadulater : 28 February 2005 - 09:41 PM

The original version of that Star Wars map can be found here.

If necessary, I could probably Photoshop together the various section maps available on the EVO Addons page into one big map. I've had them all on my HD for use during the current EVO webstory. However, I'd have to do such tomorrow or later, since I'm busy drawing some unnatural perversions of nature right now(think angel/human + feline + priestess - clothes).

grunadulater, on Mar 1 2005, 02:41 AM, said:

Oh, I think this will suffice.
View Post

Admiral Benden Posted Today, on 03:18 AM, said:

The original version of that Star Wars map can be found here.View Post

Hrm, just a tad bit more detailled than the revised core rulebooks' map, LOL πŸ˜„ Thnx

I think UncleTwitchy once mentioned that he had built a big Star Wars EVN map for a TC project being led by other people. If that project has gone vaporware (and I don't know if it has), he might (or might not) be willing to make the map available for re-use.

We're not vapourware yet.

UT and one of our Dev Team members had some personal problems, and UT decided to leave. He refused to give us the map because of his severe dislike for that Dev Team member.

I'm pretty sure the SW map is available on the addons page. I got it a few years back, but am temporarily cut off. I'll edit it in when I can.

Pretty sure it was either TNJO or SAE that put up a SW map, not us or UT.