John Cook!

Has any one tried going up against John Cook??? its Pretty Cool if you have the Power against him 😉 And the money he has is awsome!!!!
BOOMING!!!

------------------

I beat him in 1.0.0, does he still carry a cool 2 million?

------------------

Originally posted by BOOMING BRUIN:
**Has any one tried going up against John Cook??? its Pretty Cool if you have the Power against him;) And the money he has is awsome!!!!
BOOMING!!!

I hate that fellow. He is very hard to beat. That is until I get an Azdara with voinian armor. You live in Tacoma, ha I feel sorry for you.

------------------
"Chaos is our ally, discipline our mortal foe" --Azdgari Commander
Long live the Azdgari!
Thanks Bush, great job at protecting oil fields. Oh but next time, protecting the first known artifacts of writing, and the first calendar might be preferable.

Originally posted by Gordontron:
**I hate that fellow. He is very hard to beat. That is until I get an Azdara with voinian armor. You live in Tacoma, ha I feel sorry for you.

why you feel sorry for me??????? where you live?
And yes he carrys a ton of credits!!!

------------------

Posted Image

Cook's the guy in the middle. Or at least he was five years ago.

------------------
I was disorientedly changing my body orientation in a clockwise direction while simulateously expressing my appreciation of mikee's humor and watching my posterior disconnect -- ElG7

Originally posted by BOOMING BRUIN:
**why you feel sorry for me??????? where you live?

I have never been in Tacoma long but I would rather live in Seattle, which is where I live. If you look in the left hand corner right under my name it says where I am from. Does anybody know if there is a reason why he has a UE destroyer (I think he has one).

------------------
Long live the Azdgari!
Thanks Bush, great job at protecting oil fields. Oh but next time, protecting the first known artifacts of writing, and the first calendar might be preferable.

Originally posted by Gordontron:
**Does anybody know if there is a reason why he has a UE destroyer (I think he has one).

He has a UE Carrier. I guess its because he just wanted one. Its almost as slow as a Voinian Cruiser, but is the strongest UE ship until you do the string that gets you the Cruiser, and packs serious punch because its modified to have SADs and Phase Turrets. Theres better ships ofcourse, so probably you get a better explanation from others. I dont get his CommQuote though: I shall unleash my lemonious funk upon thee! Is this a inside joke I dont understand...?

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

I wonder why they called him "The Barbarian Accountant"?

(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com//Ambrosia_Times/May_98/5.3HowTo.html")Hmmm....(/url)

😄

Guapo

------------------
"Quote it, paraphrase it, soak it in peanut oil and set it on fire. I don't mind in the least." - forge
Founding Member of WORRPBOITAMPSH
(url="http://"http://guapohq.jonpearse.net")GuapoHQ - for all your Guapo needs(/url)
(url="http://"http://insanekp.tripod.com")The Insane Klown Posse Website!!!(/url)

Originally posted by Blackdog:
**Posted Image

Cook's the guy in the middle. Or at least he was five years ago.

Thanks blackdog the pic is really cool
BOOMING

------------------

Originally posted by ElGuapo7:
**I wonder why they called him "The Barbarian Accountant"?

Hmmm....
Guapo

I reread that again, and it is still one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. It's a shame that there is no video of it....

Lit Nerd

------------------
God Bless America and all who defend her!

That's weird, you guys all saying that John Cook flies a carrier. I saw him in a destroyer, and he tried to kill me for no reason. All the UE ships in the system were after him too.

------------------
-Everyone has a photographic memory, just not everyone has film.
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-Great minds think alike but fools never differ.

Same here, and he says something to the effect of "I am with the intergalactic revenue service, prepare to be audited and lower your shields." Thats not exactly what he says, but the gist of it.

------------------

Originally posted by Lizard Blade:
**Same here, and he says something to the effect of "I am with the intergalactic revenue service, prepare to be audited and lower your shields." Thats not exactly what he says, but the gist of it.

He doesn't say anything to me except something like "this is a waste of time" when I hail him.

------------------

Originally posted by Cresent:
He doesn't say anything to me except something like "this is a waste of time" when I hail him.

Lizard Blade means when HE hails YOU.

------------------
I was disorientedly changing my body orientation in a clockwise direction while simulateously expressing my appreciation of mikee's humor and watching my posterior disconnect -- ElG7

He doesn't hail me.

------------------

Originally posted by Cresent:
**He doesn't hail me.

Uh, look more closely. In the bottom of screen it will say a message, called CommQuote, I have seen it. It goes like this: I am the Barbarian Accountant. Prepare to be boarded and audited. Im tougher than the IRS. He is tough, a UE Dreadnought from Reign of the UE got its shields down when firing the same insane primaries that come with Dreadnought. He is in Nova too (thats a surprise), but hes easy instead of being scaringly tough. No challenge anymore. A Pegasi with 2 Fed Vipers. Pfft...

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Sorry to be so negative, but I know exactly what you are talking about with the CommQuote, and he just doesn't say anything to me. Maybe I'm just not in the system long enough, but I think I should have been a lot of times.

------------------

Cresent I am pretty sure he has hailed me in the past. I don't know why you have never seen it, maybe the versions have something to do with it. Anyho this is what I wanted to point out:
"That's weird, you guys all saying that John Cook flies a carrier. I saw him in a destroyer, and he tried to kill me for no reason. "
So I am not seeing things. Either that or Cresent and I are seeing both seeing the same thing. That U.S.S. Inconvertable is better than the Cook in my opinion. He easily took me out in a nice cresent warship just today.

Gordon mutters to himself "Ok time to do some gardening or something..hmm..."

------------------
Long live the Azdgari!