sugestions re:plug-ins

If you already have a 500MB volume with the games and all on it, it should be fine. To install 7.5.5, you have to download the 19 1.4MB disk images for 7.5.3, then the 7.5.5 update. Its all (url="http://"http://mes.emuunlim.com/software/macos/macos.htm")here.(/url)
Is there a download link for the F-25 beta? I'd like to 'ave a go at it.
Oh, and I went into Resedit and deleted all the spin and pict resources for Voinian ships in a copy of MAGMA, so now it's F-25 compatable! Took me like 10 minutes, and thats just because I know very little about Resedit, but it appears to be working so far. Just thought I'd like to share that with you all, since the two awesomest EVO plugs can now work in harmony 😄

(This message has been edited by Lizard Blade (edited 04-14-2003).)

Originally posted by Lizard Blade:
**If you already have a 500MB volume with the games and all on it, it should be fine. To install 7.5.5, you have to download the 19 1.4MB disk images for 7.5.3, then the 7.5.5 update. Its all here.
Is there a download link for the F-25 beta? I'd like to 'ave a go at it.
Oh, and I went into Resedit and deleted all the spin and pict resources for Voinian ships in a copy of MAGMA, so now it's F-25 compatable! Took me like 10 minutes, and thats just because I know very little about Resedit, but it appears to be working so far. Just thought I'd like to share that with you all, since the two awesomest EVO plugs can now work in harmony 😄

OK, so I just put the System Folder on my 500 MB disk and delete the Starter Disk. Then I just double click the images... OK. No, there is not link for F-25 beta. It is for beta testers, I and kauthor only. Sorry. Thats okay; you didnt have a chance. It was asked when you werent reading these boards yet. Unless Bomb gives me a special arragement that I can E-Mail it, but I doubt it since its 6 days before the end of testing period. You wouldnt have needed that extra bother. If you had read the Read Me, it isolates Voinian space so you cant access it. You wont see any Voinian ships on Outposts or Pax either. Youre in deep trouble once you stop playing it and start playing regular EVO again.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Well, a lot can happen in less than a week. Keep trying. That is all I can says. Good to see you up this time of the hour.

------------------

Originally posted by kauthor:
**Well, a lot can happen in less than a week. Keep trying. That is all I can says. Good to see you up this time of the hour.

You mean Bomb could allow me to mail the beta or what? Yes, I will. I hape catched a lot of typos and few bugs already. Heh, my time is much different from yours. Im +7 EST, which meant I sent this at 10:15 AM.

Edit- Oh, and Bomb, prepare for a E-Mail todaý.
------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

(This message has been edited by General Cade Smart (edited 04-15-2003).)

But there is a problem, if F-25 and MAGMA are used together, in the new galaxy many ships appear to be Voinian in design, and in particular one ship looks like a giant Voinian Heavy Fighter! So now the plugs can play nice together, and I used a copy of MAGMA, not my origonal version.

------------------