Frozen Heart Question

I have dominated New Venus, and I have gotten the mission to go to the Pyramid. When am I supposed to release New Venus from domination? Soon, or later? Will I be told? Should I do it now, before heading across the universe?

Thanks,
Lit Nerd

------------------
God Bless America and all who defend her!

You don't release it from domination. After dominating New Venus, you land. After landing, it is/will be renamed "Freedom" in Katherine Baxter's memory.

~Ace 🙂

------------------
"There is simply nothing in life more worth doing than kicking ass for money." - J. S. Jordan, Mercenaries Guild

Thanks. Here's another question: Is destroying the black hole the final mission? If not, where do I go to get the next one? I have checked Earth, Earth Station, Devore, and several other places.

Lit Nerd

------------------

As far as I know, it's not the last one. There's about 114 missions total. I've looked in the plug using MissionComputer, but some of the missions are out of sync. According to MissionComputer, the next mission would be the election string out of Reformation system. However, I did that before the black hole missions. If you haven't done the voting string yet, it starts on any Democratic world. Great plug, huh?

~Ace 😄

------------------
"There is simply nothing in life more worth doing than kicking ass for money." - J. S. Jordan, Mercenaries Guild

Originally posted by CaptAceHarddrive:
**As far as I know, it's not the last one. There's about 114 missions total. I've looked in the plug using MissionComputer, but some of the missions are out of sync. According to MissionComputer, the next mission would be the election string out of Reformation system. However, I did that before the black hole missions. If you haven't done the voting string yet, it starts on any Democratic world. Great plug, huh?
~Ace

Yes, it was a great plugin. I only wish that the end more clearly said it was the end.

Lit Nerd

Edit: I forgot to say thanks. Thanks.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Lit Nerd (edited 03-29-2003).)

No problem. Glad to help!

~Ace 😄

------------------

Well, technically speaking it does say where it ends, it's just that it then says there's one more mission to do. I've played through FH twice - it really is great and the fact that mission order seems arbitrary often is really cool - and both times the last thing I did was to update the hyperspace routes or whatever it was, after destroying the black hole. It's a shame that it wasn't changed so that you went and got the "the end" message after all that, because the real end is far less end-like. Still, I'm pretty sure that it is :).

Anyway, that was the only TC plugin that I ever played right through. I tried FF to follow but just couldn't get into it as much and got to something that I couldn't work out how to do. Oh well, maybe once we can play it on Nova in os X :).