Strand Wars

A while back, I got a mission to take some cargo to Igdzara. I messed up and the time limit ran out, but I'm wondering if it's possible to get it again.

------------------

Hmm, I think that depends.... If it was the river eels from Kitrak then you messed up joining the Igadzra side of the war, and I don't think you can try again for that. However, if it was a later mission from the Miranu then it isn't directly to do with the strand war, but it leads to other missions.

So basically, in the first case, try Kitrak again but you might not get it back; in the latter, I think you can get it again - just try bars in Miranu space.

Haven't gotten anything from Kitrak. It was a pickup of -classified- from Mira.

------------------

To join the Igadzra, you must have a reasonably good combat rating. You then must go to Kitrak, and in the bar a hooded person gives you -classified- cargo to be delivered within a time limit to the Igadzra homeworld. So, in answer to your question, no, you have not missed your chance to join the Igadzra.
Am I right in thinking that the reason for you wanting to join with this particular strand is to gain access to the Igazra Warship?

All right then. I guess that means you've got an Ultimate combat rating.. pretty sure it's necessary. Just keep looking in various Miranu bars for a while - you should get that mission again and then another one similar will be available afterwards. It leads the way to one of the 'main objectives' of Override, so I'd be surprised if taking too long lost you the chance.

And as you may have gathered, this doesn't affect your chance to side with the Igadzra in the war, which you can start doing from Kitrak. The only thing that loses you that option is having done the missions for one of the other Strands first.

Originally posted by MartiNZ:
**All right then. I guess that means you've got an Ultimate combat rating.. pretty sure it's necessary.

Strands reguire an Noteworthy rating, but once I got Zidagar missions offered with Excellent...

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Excellent is better than noteworthy. I was never given the start of a strand with less than a dangerous combat rating.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

I know the Strand missions require Noteworthy only, but as I was trying to say, subtlely, the mission under investigation here leads into the nebula exploration missions, not the Strand missions. This string is encountered much later and I'm pretty sure it requires Ultimate-ness :).

Originally posted by MartiNZ:
The mission under investigation here leads into the nebula exploration missions, not the Strand missions. This string is encountered much later and I'm pretty sure it requires Ultimate-ness:).

OK I misunderstood.

------------------

How do you start the Azdgari missions? Where and how? Also, can you gat all three sides of the strand wars at once?

Originally posted by robe1300:
How do you start the Azdgari missions? Where and how? Also, can you gat all three sides of the strand wars at once?

You start Adzgari missions in South Tip Station in Akrayhek system. You need a combat rating of Noteworthy. You can't fight all sides with Triple Agent, but you can fight two sides if you know how...

------------------

Originally posted by Cyril:
**Haven't gotten anything from Kitrak. It was a pickup of -classified- from Mira.

depends. I believe at that point the Igadzra are still hostile towards you... Try getting a mission that will let you land, then trying your luck in the bar on Igadzra..

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)
Proud Member of the (url="http://"http://www.roostermac.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi")Webstory Developer's Commune(/url)