Wave of Destruction - Ch. 16-22

(message to Miranu)
(milky)
are you prepared to help us defeat the Acarra? we are facing more ships then you have. taken more losses. Sol is about to fall. the Azdgari are sending ships but 300 wont be enough. i call on our alliance. if we dont get help from someone else besides the Azdgari we will loose Sol. if you cant help the Coalition tell us who can.
~UEA
(end)

"when are the Azdgari getting to Sol?"
"they will arrive at (carno's next post) sir."
"well better late than never."
---
UEA heads down to R&D; and checks up on the research.
"sir we didt think you would come. with the Battles going on."
"well they have come to a kind of stop(or at least till carno posts)."
"what do you want to know about?"
"quantum torps."
"ok here is the low down. they do great damage to shields due to the EMP charge they hold and the antimatter in it like a photon torp does large amounts of damage to armor."
"ok. i must get back to the battles."
"see you later sir."
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 4 post

Quantum Torpedo:
ETC: 1 posts

Ionic Partical Beam Upgrade:
ETC: 2 posts
-----------------
Mech Construction:
Total: 1650 ETC: 75 per post

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Paul recieved the messages from both Espilot and UEA at almost the same time. He first sent a reply to Espilot:

"Right now, a standard military alliance is good. Later, we can discuss terms particular to this alliance. I must honor a previous alliance and go help UEA defeat the Accara at Sol. If you have any ships to spare, send them."

Even though half the crews on the ships were so tired that they were falling asleep at their posts, they set out. The total ship count was 200 CW's, 1 BattleCarrier, 525 MVAG's, and 2 Dragon Dreadnaughts. All fighters except carried ones were being left behind. Most of the glorious Dreadnaughts had been destroyed under concentrated fire from the Accara. The Poch Mercenaries took their remaining ships and left, agreeing to return if the Accara attacked again. They were given plans to the Planetary Defense Grid. They started to install it upon return.

Paul sent another message to the Coalition, telling them that they were coming. The force that was being sent would leave several Miranu coreworlds without defenses, but reports showed no more Accaran warships in the area. The last anti-matter reactors that had been produced for the CSR's finally shut down, and it would take several days before the replicators would be able to work again. The fleet also included the latest Miranu improvement on ship production:4 Factory Ships. The fleet will arrive in <one post>.
------------------------------------------
Miranu Trading Alliance Tech
Crystaline Armouir/Modulating Shield Defense System
ETC:9 Posts
Tiamat Production
ETC:12 Posts
Morkeleb Production
ETC:12 Posts
Non-Government Building:
Mech Mass Production
Total:925
Per Turn:75
Upgraded:50
MVAG Mass Production
Total:525
Per Turn:10
Defense Grid Installation
ETC:3 Posts
Factory Ship Production
Total:4
Per Turn:4

------------------
"Take me to your dealer"-Bumper sticker
"This yacht is the luxury vessel for the pimp on a budget..."-Considered Plug-in Text
"Doritos:The official currency of fat people."-My friend

"sir the Miranu are sending ships. their whole fleet."
"i hadnt thought they could spare that many ships. but at least Sol will be won. do the sensors show any Acarra bases in their space?"
"yes. 6 of them."
"i want 10 SFs hypered into each one of them."
"yes sir."
the 60 Suiside(sp) Freighters left from the northern border and headed to all the Acarra bases and will take them all out in (3 posts).
since they have no defences they must have no enemy.
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 3 post

Quantum Torpedo:
ETC: Complete. photons are replaced with quantums on all new ships and will be totaly fitted on all ships after the battles are over.

ETC: 1 posts
-----------------
Mech Construction:
Total: 1725 ETC: 75 per post

------------------

MOD: UE Admiral, you can't fire your weapons while cloaked. Revoked. If you blame me for not revoking it earlier, I didn't see it earlier, or you just didn't mention it. Also, when your suicide frieghters entered all the Acarra bases, they'd all be shot down. Besides, the mere want to wipe out your own planets is insane. Already you've killed at least a billion innocent slaves on Huron.

ESPilot; you can't capture a Paladin Battlefrigate. I'll let you capture an Enforcer, but not any bloody Paladins.

And, as I say again; who controls the Azdgari system?

Benden, installing the defense grid counts as a project. You know have 4 projects, which is over the limit; building the two big battlecarriers, installing the defense grid, and researching that armor stuff (which, btw, I don't know how you're going to get a de-focusing crystal).

-------------------

Battle of Sol

Even the Coalition MVAGs did not last long against the Acarra. They were quickly delt with, and then Thrade seemed to go mad. He ordered his fleet to retreat back and join up with Lythrawns fleet. He would deal with Earth, and a few other starcruisers would deal with Luna.

As the main body of the fleet jumped out, a few dozens Starcruisers slipstreamed into Luna itself. Their combined attack forces blasted away large portions of the surface, created colossal craters, and wiped out everything on the surface.

The Myrmidon itself turned and slipstreamed into Earth itself. The resulting explosion was like a meteor hitting hit. Clouds were blown away by the shockwave which reached out to cover most of the planet. Billions of tons of dust were shot up into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun. Whatever survived the explosion, which wasn't much, would be forced to leave quite quickly.

For the Coalition, though the Acarra had left the system, it was a hollow 'victory'. Only about 35 ships remained, both Earth and Luna were unusable, and the Acarra were careful not to leave a single bit of technology that could be captured.

-------------------

Battle of Voinia

The Battle of Voinia, however, raged on. The Acarra continued to fight and fight, always consontrating on the enemy Aegis Battleships, which had already taken pretty severe losses. The Gyn'thar forces in Voinia had already been obliterated. The last Command Ship in Voinia ended its life while plowing through a line of enemy battleships, taking out 7 of them and severely damaging 12 more, and most of those were also quickly picked off.

-------------------

(note: research times fixed up for my forgetfulness in putting the research stuff in my posts)

Acarra R &D;

Cloaking Device - 3 Posts

Sub-Space Stabilizers - 5 Posts

Knight Sub-Space Fighter - 5 Posts

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

(This message has been edited by Captain Carnotaur (edited 05-10-2002).)

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**MOD: UE Admiral, you can't fire your weapons while cloaked. Revoked. If you blame me for not revoking it earlier, I didn't see it earlier, or you just didn't mention it. Also, when your suicide frieghters entered all the Acarra bases, they'd all be shot down. Besides, the mere want to wipe out your own planets is insane. Already you've killed at least a billion innocent slaves on Huron.
and RED has Azdgari for the second time!

OOC.first off. they hyper into the planet. and second Huron was not mine. it was Coalition pirates. so i basicly killed 2 birds with one stone. you also seem to have forgotten all my stellars have planetary shields and weapons. with the massive damage the Command ship have taken the shields of Earth would have held as would Luna's. both planets sheilds were at full because you did not attack them at all. and not to mention, there are two stations orbiting Earth incase you did not pay attention to my posts in chapters 4-10. the stations would have been causing more damage to the Command ship making that attack even less effective.
---
Sol
Earth's planetary shield had weakened a huge ammount. down to 65%(wich is huge when you consider it has 50,000). the Acarra had left for Voinia so the Coalition forces there sent a message to the in coming Miranu and Azdgari fleets to change corse for Voinia. The Battle For Sol had ended.
---
Voinia
the Coalition fleet was now out mached with the new help the Acarra had recived but the Coalition too had new help coming in. 2 re-fleets jump in cloaked and un noticed. the 10 Aegis join the rest and so do all the other ships. Aegis and MVAGs fire Quamtums all over the place as do the rest of the Coalition ships. the quantums are doing much better than the photons depleteing shields and armor more and their faster speed. more Cruisers drop. all the Battleships uncloak right behind paladins blasting them to the Acarran devil. warcruisers plow through enemy lines taking and dishing massive damage droping fighters in an instant. photons and quantums are all over the system some hiting and annilating fighters groups of 20 and 30 of them hit frigates and palaidins. fighters and gunships get their paladin killling jobs back. sharks continue to take frigates. Defence Freighters occaionaly jump into star cruisers. this battle would soon be won with Azdgari and Miranu help.
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 2 post

Mech refit.: refits mechs with Coalition tech. instead of phase they would have ionic beams, instead of what ever armor they had they would have tritanium, instead of persuit missles they would have quantums.
ETC: 9 posts(includes plateing and upgrading the others)

ETC: Complete. all new ships have them.
-----------------
Mech Construction:
Total: 1800 ETC: 75 per post

------------------

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**OOC.first off. they hyper into the planet. and second Huron was not mine. it was Coalition pirates. so i basicly killed 2 birds with one stone. you also seem to have forgotten all my stellars have planetary shields and weapons. with the massive damage the Command ship have taken the shields of Earth would have held as would Luna's. both planets sheilds were at full because you did not attack them at all. and not to mention, there are two stations orbiting Earth incase you did not pay attention to my posts in chapters 4-10. the stations would have been causing more damage to the Command ship making that attack even less effective.

OOC: Hmmmmm... I didn't know all of that. Okay, my latest post for Sol is revoked so that I can fix it up.

------------------

Battle of Sol

With the Coalition fleet easily delt with and the huge Shamtul creature occupied with dozens of Wraiths and Shrikes, the Acarra now turned their full attention to the enemy planetary shield grids as well as to the orbiting stations, one of which quickly fell (it was already damaged) and sent large amounts of fire and debris into Earth, furthur damaging the grid. Blazing away at them with all they had, the Acarra nearly overloaded many of their weapons by putting too much energy into them. As Paladin Battlefrigates skimmed very near to the shield grid, severely damaging it with their powerful Navair Lances, the fleet continued to throw everything they had at it. Derelict Acarra and Coalition ships were tossed into the shield grid, exploding and causing even more damage.

Soon, Luna's shield grid was knocked out, and several Wolf Starcruisers slipstreamed into it. Seeing that Slipstream was over twice as fast as standard hyperspace, and due to the size of the starcruisers, this tactic caused extreme damage to the moon and to the lunar colonies. Large portions of the outer crust were blated off, causing colossal craters. Everything on the surface was wiped out.

Another starcruiser rammed itself into the second station, blowing apart its shield grid and disabling it. The Acarra then shoved it down towards the planet, where it exploded and severely damaged the enemy shield grid.

As three more Wolf Starcruisers rammed into it, the shield finally fell. Thrade, apparently going mad, ordered the entire fleet to retreat. As they left, the huge Myrmidon did its last kill; it slipstreamed directly into Earth. The resulting explosion was like a meteor hitting it, and a very large meteor at that; the command ship was itself 5 kilometers long. Clouds were blown away by the shockwave which reached out to cover most of the planet. Billions of tons of dust were shot up into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun. Whatever survived the explosion, which wasn't much, would be forced to leave quite quickly. All military installations were annihilated.

------------------
--------------
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

OOC: i regret to inform you carno but those stations are the type that Esponer was building in the beging and after talking to him on AIM found that they were meant to be huge defence pods. thus once they were damaged enough they would explode causing huge damage to everything in the system that was not of the Coalition(if you dont belive me talk to him yourself).and carno, where did you get tractor beams? you said that the Acarra sent derlict ships into the shield grid. the only way to do this without blasting the ships into oblivion is to tracor beam them(mine at least). and last of all i still say there is no way one can take out so much shielding in one post. this post reflects what i posted in my last post.
---
Voinia
the Acarra were weakening with all the beating. quantums and photons slaming into them. ionic beams ripping their hulls apart. more and more ships comming in every (post). this battle was not going well for the Acarra.and once again another re-fleet comes in and joins their counterparts. along with the re-fleet were 5 DFs they went right into the paladins that had come from the other fleet taking 3 out to lunch. 6 starcruisers drop to torp fire. 30 fighters drop to spurs and torps. the new cloaks were doing well.
---
(message to Miranu)
(milky)
resume travel to Sol. fight off the Acarra that remain there if any. you will be meeting an Azdgari fleet there.
~UEA
(end)

(message to Azdgari)
(milky)
resume travel to Sol. fight off the Acarra that remain there if any. you will be meeting a Miranu fleet there.
~UEA
(end)
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Station Upgrade:
ETC: 1 post

Mech Refit :
ETC: 8 posts
-----------------
Mech Construction:
Total: 1875 ETC: 75 per post

------------------

**Battle of Sol

With the Coalition fleet easily delt with and the huge Shamtul creature occupied with dozens of Wraiths and Shrikes, the Acarra now turned their full attention to the enemy planetary shield grids as well as to the orbiting stations, one of which quickly fell (it was already damaged) and sent large amounts of fire and debris into Earth, furthur damaging the grid. Blazing away at them with all they had, the Acarra nearly overloaded many of their weapons by putting too much energy into them. As Paladin Battlefrigates skimmed very near to the shield grid, severely damaging it with their powerful Navair Lances, the fleet continued to throw everything they had at it. Derelict Acarra and Coalition ships were tossed into the shield grid, exploding and causing even more damage.

Soon, Luna's shield grid was knocked out, and several Wolf Starcruisers slipstreamed into it. Seeing that Slipstream was over twice as fast as standard hyperspace, and due to the size of the starcruisers, this tactic caused extreme damage to the moon and to the lunar colonies. Large portions of the outer crust were blated off, causing colossal craters. Everything on the surface was wiped out.

Another starcruiser rammed itself into the second station, blowing apart its shield grid and disabling it. The Acarra then shoved it down towards the planet, where it exploded and severely damaged the enemy shield grid.

As three more Wolf Starcruisers rammed into it, the shield finally fell. Thrade, apparently going mad, ordered the entire fleet to retreat. As they left, the huge Myrmidon did its last kill; it slipstreamed directly into Earth. The resulting explosion was like a meteor hitting it, and a very large meteor at that; the command ship was itself 5 kilometers long. Clouds were blown away by the shockwave which reached out to cover most of the planet. Billions of tons of dust were shot up into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun. Whatever survived the explosion, which wasn't much, would be forced to leave quite quickly. All military installations were annihilated.

OOC - okay, Carnotaur, that's gone on far enough. Quit satisfying your own ego with these horrific posts and start playing the game fairly. You're starting to annoy me now. Major antagonists are one thing, but you're not even leaving anyone a chance. Stop it -- now.

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

**MOD: UE Admiral, you can't fire your weapons while cloaked. Revoked. If you blame me for not revoking it earlier, I didn't see it earlier, or you just didn't mention it. Also, when your suicide frieghters entered all the Acarra bases, they'd all be shot down. Besides, the mere want to wipe out your own planets is insane. Already you've killed at least a billion innocent slaves on Huron.

OOC - hypocrite. I used that same line on you in Reign of Chaos 3 when you exploded your own. Grow up.

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**OOC: i regret to inform you carno but those stations are the type that Esponer was building in the beging and after talking to him on AIM found that they were meant to be huge defence pods. thus once they were damaged enough they would explode causing huge damage to everything in the system that was not of the Coalition(if you dont belive me talk to him yourself).and carno, where did you get tractor beams? you said that the Acarra sent derlict ships into the shield grid. the only way to do this without blasting the ships into oblivion is to tracor beam them(mine at least). and last of all i still say there is no way one can take out so much shielding in one post. this post reflects what i posted in my last post.

OOC: Don't blame me for not knowing what your stations are capable of. I'll fix my post, but expect it to damage your own ships too, unless you somehow developed a way to create energy shockwaves which are tuned to the same frequency as Coalition shield grids, thus allowing enemy ships to be damaged and for Coalition ships to be unharmed. If you DID research that and I just missed it, then I'll just edit again.

------------------
--------------

OOC:I sold out contracts to private contracters to build the defense grids. Most of the research time is seeing how different crystal matrices ampify or disrupt different types of beams. Since I can't replicate your Psi beams, I can use a beam with a changable frequency that can be programmed to match the frequency that yours emmit. UEA, Carno has shipfulls of people that can use telekinetic powers. He could use them to < garbled > as well. Be happy he hasn't taken full advantage of them.
--------------------------------------------
The huge Miranu fleet entered the Sol system and attacked the nearest ship they could find that used Psionic weapons. They quickly started to overwhelm the Accaran forces, which had already been engaged in a tough battle with the Coalition. They fired massive barrages of Photon Torps at the less nimble Capitol Ships, and dived right in to engage in melee's with the Accaran forces. The Miranu hunted ships down in wolfpacks, going after the nearest group of ships. The Harmzuay went with many other ships to go and assist the large Shamtul that had been spawned. They quickly cut the attacking ships in half, and proceeded to lay waste to the rest of the fighters. The battle was going well, but the initial surprise that the Accarans had felt had worn off, and the tide of the battle started to even out, but it was a losing fight.

A small message he got from one of his spies was a very horrible one. He quickly sent a message to UEA:

"Stop your suicide freightors. We will deal with the Accaran bases ourselves. And give us the shield frequency of your stations so that they will not harm us when they detonate."
----------------------------------------
Miranu Trading Alliance R & D
CAMS Defense System
ETC:8 Posts
Tiamat
ETC:11
Morkeleb
ETC:11
Contracted Production
Factory Ships
Total:8
Per Turn:4
MVAG Production
Total:450(Many were damaged at Battle of Mirava, but none were lost. Sustaining new damage from the Accara, many were lost)
Deployed:440
Per Turn:10
Mech Mass Production
Total:750(I forgot to account for ones lost in the fight, so I am doing that now)
Per Turn:75
Defense Grids
ETC:2 Posts

------------------
"This yacht is the luxury vessel for the pimp on a budget..."-Considered Plug-in Text

OOC: Um, Benden, my ships had already left by the time you arrived. 🙂 And Benden, I know a lot of stuff I could do with my telekinetic powers. ph33r me. 😉

------------------
--------------

OOC: Can't get a Paladin? Why not? And no 'because I say so' BS. If you revoke it without good reason I ignore it. And be happy I haven't yet unleashed my evil scheme which would cripple the Acarra severely. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Espilot sent a reply message to Benden, saying "I'm sorry to hear this. As you may or may not know, our fleet was devastated by the Acarra's attack on our space, but we're developing new, powerful weapons, and we've also managed to capture two of their ships left from the battle. Once we have enough ships rebuilt, we'll be able to help you."

Although Espilot knew that the enemy general had escaped, he wouldn't be able to reach his own home because of the wrecked hyperlinks, but surely the Acarra had something with which to counter this. There had to be a strike on Acarra space soon, but all of the systems immediately outside their space were controlled by them. He set about thinking of some way to make a decisive blow to the Acarra.

At the head R&D; facility on Tumni, study of the Paladin was going well. The scientists had discerned that, to some extent, the Paladin was built to provide an equal, but large amount of power to both shielding and engines, giving it it's speed and endurance, but the Acarra apparently didn't even have anti-matter reactors. But they couldn't replicate one, since part of it had been broken. However, work was beginning on a new ship, which would be similar to the Paladin frigate; it would be fast, and be equipped with the latest anti-matter weapons to deal maximum damage to enemies. It would, supposedly, be even more powerful if the Miranu decided to cooperate on it.
----
Anti-Matter Weaponry-2 Posts
Paladin Battlefrigate Research-5 Posts
Pike Gunship-6 Posts

------------------
—The Cattleprod Duelist
One day you'll find your whole life has changed - act quick, be brave, your heart will show you the way. —Thunder
(url="http://"http://pub19.ezboard.com/bultimategamerscommunity")Ultimate Gamers Community(/url)|(url="http://"http://www.roostermac.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi")Webstory Developers Commune(/url)

OOC: Everyone. Calm down. Carno? That includes you.
Everyone, Just don't quit the story, the Acarra won't be QUIT as important fairly soon. ESP? You never posted about herding the Shamtul out of your space... you sent them a message, but nothing more. Well, nothing more that I saw. If you fired weapons, then make it where I see it. They won't leave voluntarily until you send them a message they can understand.

MODERATION: Ship capturing is not allowed except by the Shamtul. (The Shamtul are the only ones that can get around Self-Destruct systems)
Also, Note to Everyone, the Shamtul Sikh's EMP cannon is the STRONGEST weapon in the entire galaxy, including the Dark, Gyn Thar, AND Acarra. Carno? There's no discussion here. It's reload is terrible, and it's forward firing. A Single pulse of INSANELY concentrated EMP Energy that speeds toward a target.

In the Sol system, the Shamtul send a message to the Coalition...
Message to Coalition
Fr: Shmtal
We would like to ask for any and every disabled derelict hull that cannot be repaired. Any ship that you are about to scrap would be appreciated as both food and a form of ship. Shamtul out.
End

The Sikh weaves a cocoon, and it's shields quickly regenerate while it heals itself under the careful eye of several fresh Ghaloks. A Mouth appears at the top of the cocoon, and ship debri and small shamtul worms are pushed into its mouth to speed regeneration...

--------------------------

In Sol, the Azdgari ships jump in, but just a little late. (UEA, you get to control them, when the battle is over, send them back)

Also, one more thing..
OOC: Carno, if there is another player uproar against you, and it isnot something your clear with me and I explicitly allow, then your mod abilities will be revoked until I change my mind. Just be careful, I don't want to do it, and I won't just yet.

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)

OOC:Okay. Umm...Just say that my dudes jumped to Voinia upon entering the system and will arrive the next time I post. The reduction in the number of MVAG's is from the Battle of Mirava. Have fun, guys. Oh, and could someone suggest to mamajama that she join up with Event Horizon. I want to get that thing started soon.

------------------

OOC: for some damn reason Esponer did not want me to check the boards for the rest of the time im awake today so ill only post this.
---
(message to slugs)
(shamtul lingo)
yes you may have any derlicts in the system. but if there are survivers let me know and ill send a ship to pick them up.
~UEA
(end)

(message to Miranu)
(milky)
once you jump in the Acarra will have no chance. come soon. this also has the data you need.
~UEA
(end)

the Azdgari ships head to Voinia.

Voinia
the Azdgari ships jump in and all azdaras go after the paladins being sure to avoid torps and stay behind the paladins. warships band together and engage frigates at close range ship that are far away they fire Draik moduals. a Coalition re-fleet jumps in and does the usual. photons and quantums fly everywere foucusing on cruisers finishing them off. torps then head towards fighters from all sides. Acarra ships were low and Coalition forces were winning this bout. soon the Miranu would jump in and totaly overwelm them.
---
the freitghers rejected by the Miranu turn and head to old Confed space.
-----------------
Coalition of Worlds
R&D;

Station Upgrade:
ETC: Complete. all stations that the Coalition posses and gain possesion of will have the said upgrade.

Mech Refit :
ETC: 7 posts
-----------------
Mech Construction:
Total: 1950 ETC: 75 per post

------------------

Note: Heading back to my old space is not a good idea. There are Accara still there.

------------------
"Oops, I think I killed it..."-Me

"Uh, sir, the Shamtul language translator wasn't on." "WHAT?!" The Zidagra squad leader swore. "I thought I told you to turn it on!" "Yessir!"

"Shamtul, under orders of Zidagar Admiral Espilot, we request that you leave our space. We are ordered to return fire if you attack, and we suggest that you depart."

------------------
Bleh.
Links? You want links? Fine, fine. Here are your links:
(url="http://"http://pub19.ezboard.com/bultimategamerscommunity")Ultimate Gamers Community(/url)|(url="http://"http://www.roostermac.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi")Webstory Developers Commune(/url)|(url="http://"http://forums.spaceportbar.com/viewtopic.php?t=70&sid;=535bf228038de12759dbe5165cfab0bb")Bionicle Webstory(/url)

Duram
In the space the the Hypergate funnel has been to open the portal to another galaxy, the fabrics of space crackled. That spot of space was twisting and turning a bluish white color. Finally, a hole was torn. 15 bluish white Crashers flew out and sped around the system for a minute. They then vanished.
----------
Grivok
The 15 Crashers appear and fly around for a while... waiting.

------------------
"Oops, I think I killed it..."-Me

Originally posted by Admiral Benden:
( Oh, and could someone suggest to mamajama that she join up with Event Horizon. I want to get that thing started soon.
(/B)

As I told ESPilot when he suggested it, I won't join any webstory with Carno as moderator, unless I see that he's not abusing his position as moderator again. So I'll be checking to see how he handles himself on Event Horizon. It's just not any fun any more when nothing that the players do makes any difference, because the moderator has already determined how the story will go, and the winner of any battle is - big surprise - always his character.

------------------
"Beware of arrogance, for it will always jump up and bite you in the butt eventually." -Mamajama