No pers Adzgari Warship in Racet?

I did the Voinian string up to getting Destroy UE Convoy. Then I joined the Zidagar because it was the only string I hadn't played. I did the missions until I got a mission to hunt a pers Adzgari Warship. No problem, I thougt, with my firepower. I had a Voinian Cruiser with Engine Upgrade, Thrust Upgrade, RCS Upgrade, 6 Neutron Turrets, Bronev Plating, and Dospect Armor. But when I got to Racet I did'nt see any pers Adzgari Warship. I waited it to jump in. Nothing. I jumped out of the system. Still nothing. I aborted the mission. STILL nothing. I know there's several Zidagar pilots in Pilot File Trade Network, but I don't want to lose my invinciblity. Besides, they have most of the Zidagar string completed. I just want to see the pers Adzgari Warship so I can complete the mission. Weird how it did'nt happen with Igadzra and UE strings.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Could you give more details on the mission? What have you just been doing for the Z? I can't remember offhand that mission, and certainly not having to go down as far as Racet. With more details I should be able to help... have done the Zidagar missions many times as they're my favourite Strand :).

Originally posted by MartiNZ:
Could you give more details on the mission? What have you just been doing for the Z? I can't remember offhand that mission, and certainly not having to go down as far as Racet. With more details I should be able to help... have done the Zidagar missions many times as they're my favourite Strand:).

I did previously defend Outpost Maloch from renegades (the obligatory third mission...)
Also, you also get this mission in the Igadzra string- to Hunt Adzgari Warship, like A.S.S Audacious. Racet is also the place you get in the Igadzra string. I see only regular Adzgari Warships, not the named ones A.S.S. Audacious. Sometimes there's not even that.

------------------

Right... I think I know where you're at now :). This is a totally separate mission from the Igadzra hunt A.S.S. Whatever one. You are currently involved in the first part of the Zidagar mission string, which takes place in the systems around Outpost Maloch. You should find this pain in the A.S.S. two or three jumps from the Qerid system (where you got it from on Outpost Maloch if I'm understanding), not as far afield as Racet. Hope this helps :)!

Right... I think I know where you're at now:). This is a totally separate mission from the Igadzra hunt A.S.S. Whatever one. You are currently involved in the first part of the Zidagar mission string, which takes place in the systems around Outpost Maloch. You should find this pain in the A.S.S. two or three jumps from the Qerid system (where you got it from on Outpost Maloch if I'm understanding), not as far afield as Racet. Hope this helps :)!

That was funny! 🙂 I thouhgt it was the same as in the Igadzra string. I'll search the systems near Querin now...

Fixed extra h...
-----------------

(This message has been edited by General Cade Smart (edited 09-02-2002).)

Right... I think I know where you're at now:). This is a totally separate mission from the Igadzra hunt A.S.S. Whatever one. You are currently involved in the first part of the Zidagar mission string, which takes place in the systems around Outpost Maloch. You should find this pain in the A.S.S. two or three jumps from the Qerid system (where you got it from on Outpost Maloch if I'm understanding), not as far afield as Racet. Hope this helps :)!

All right, I searched all systems three jumps away (DSN-8204, DSN-2189, DSN-689, DSN-2131, DSN-6116, DSN-4022). I need a exact answer.

------------------

Hmm, it's been way too long since I've played it!
I'm pretty sure it's 3 or 4 systems to the right of Qerid - unsurprisingly I don't remember the DSN numbers quite :). But I think the second to the right of Qerid has an uninhabited planet, and it's just past that system.. or 2 past it.

Hmm, it's been way too long since I've played it!
I'm pretty sure it's 3 or 4 systems to the right of Qerid - unsurprisingly I don't remember the DSN numbers quite :). But I think the second to the right of Qerid has an uninhabited planet, and it's just past that system.. or 2 past it.

I found it after posting. It's in the DSN-689 system. I just didn't wait it to jump in.

P.S. There was another Adzgari Warship in the system which I battled and I still survived. Shows max upgraded Voinian Cruiser is absolutely invincibile in the Crescent. Also, 'unsuprisingly not remebering DSN numbers quite' is another funny joke.

------------------

Heh.. one tries :).

Funnily enough, 689 would have been my guess.. I think I'm going to have to play it again soon - still can't really get into Nova, having done at least one path through all the strings, but it would be cool to have Override on the Nova engine. Otherwise I'll be playing it under emulation from my PC - Override runs a bit too fast and sounds really bad on my iBook, not to mention having to run it in classic :)!

Anyway, hopefully you'll be sorted for the Zidagar string now.. but keep using this thread if you run into more issues.