Azdgari mission string

How do I start the string?

------------------

South Tip Station, in the Akrayhek system.

Thanks, but where is located that planet? I guess in the southern part of the galaxy, but east or west?

------------------

Southeast, in the bottom part of the Proxima Nebula.

Thanks

------------------

And just in case: you have to have completed the Miranu Diplomatic Relations missions, and have at least a Noteworthy combat rating - as for all the strands. And you have to be slightly crazy to want to aid the Azdgari rather than killing them all :)!

What's wrong with the Azdgaries? I want my beyond-controlable-ship-with-no-armor-but-insane-shields.

And I already got other pilots with the Igazra/Cruiser/Lazira, last to try is the Azdara

edit changed name to Azdara

(This message has been edited by Seth (edited 02-24-2002).)

Originally posted by Seth:
**What's wrong with the Azdgaries?

Nothing, MartiNZ just likes genocidal purple aliens and xenophobic yellow individualists.

<edit>Fixed quote tags<edit>

(This message has been edited by Blackdog (edited 02-24-2002).)

I am having a problem with this string,

I have commanded the "Firebird" team about, and I completed the raid on Hrekk(whatever the renegade post is in the N-W corner) but my mission briefing says "return to (error)". I have tried landing on many different Azdgari planets but I can't get anywhere, where do I go?

Cheers,

------------------
SpaceMonkey

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey:
**where do I go?

I´m pretty sure you need to drop by Hizdriar, could be it´s Dewe instead though

I have tried that,

I have been to every Azdgari planet and none of them offer anything. This is the mission following the defence of Hizdriar, when you have to destroy every renegade in the Hrekk (sorry about spelling) system. If anyone knows where I have to land following this, I will be very happy because I like the Azdgari outfits.

Cheers,

------------------
SpaceMonkey

Ahh, I misunderstood you. You need to go to Stror

Where is that? I thought that was an asteroid field? I will look again...

------------------
SpaceMonkey

From the Miranu planet Blaga, you go one south and one east

Ok,

I killed off the very few renegades (suprisingly) in the system, I have a few Azada following me around. I get to Stror and nothing happens. I land on all three planets and nothing happens. Hmmmm, when I begin my journey to the Renegade station, a whole fleet of renegades arrives, maybe I will kill them before I set off, maybe they are "spawning" in the wrong system...

------------------
SpaceMonkey

Uhm, what does it say exactly in your mission log?

"Raid Hrekka"

"Destroy or drive off all renegade vessels in the Hrekka system, then return to (Error)"

The fact that it says "return" suggests going back to where I came from, I will try a few more combinations...

------------------
SpaceMonkey

Ok,

I leave Raigar, loads of renegades jump in. I destroy renegades, then move onto the next system along, destroy any renegades, get ot Hrekka and destroy all renegades, I return to Raigar and destroy all renegades. Nothing. When I go to Stror nothing happens either. Its doing my head in!

------------------
SpaceMonkey

**** I got this all wrong. It´s not even a real mission you´re on.
You have to return to the planet where you got the mission.
But , you have to make sure all enemy ships in the Hrekka are destroyed.
If neither helps, you can simply abort this mission, since it´s just a raid

Hmmmm,

It just seemed as if it was part of the string because it was given straight after a previous mission (although I had to go to the spacebar, it didn't "pop-up" when I landed.

If this mission is just some routine raid, where do I go to start the string that gives me access to the Azada fighter bay, I love those little ships and in swarms they can take out nearly anything (in the crescent). I have done the string that allows me to purchase Azardas, but I haven't got shield generator etc yet. Where do I go?

Cheers Opalius 🙂

------------------
SpaceMonkey