Igadraza Mission String Question

What do I need and where do i get it? Could there be anything preventing me from getting it...? thanks

------------------
'go team'

If you've already done the Zidagar or Adzgari strings, you cannot do the Igazdra string without doing a mission on the Triple Agent plug. Make sure you have a good combat rating and are in good standing with the Igazdra planets. As for where the string begins, look in the western Miranu space. I think it's Kitrak, but if not, its up there somewhere. You'll know, cuz an Igazdra will offer you the mission. Good luck!

------------------
Hey, Look who's coming! It's Payback! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
-Payback37

Okay, I think this is right. Do the first Miranu missions, where you go to earth etc. Then go to Blaga and you'll get a mission to smuggle squid to the Igadzra. Just look for Igadzra missions from there. I think that's right anyways.

------------------
You would have to be ignorant, derranged, demented, or dead to turn down the oppurtunity to fly an Azdara.

A combination of what has been said: you need to have done the Diplomatic relations missions with the Miranu and joined their trading conglomerate from Blaga. You need to have a combat rating of at least Noteworthy, and then you should go to the bar on Kitrak - two jumps northwest of Mirava - and you'll be asked to take a cargo of river eels to Igadzra :).

(quote)Originally posted by MartiNZ:
**A combination of what has been said: you need to have done the Diplomatic relations missions with the Miranu and joined their trading conglomerate from Blaga. You need to have a combat rating of at least Noteworthy, and then you should go to the bar on Kitrak - two jumps northwest of Mirava - and you'll be asked to take a cargo of river eels to Igadzra:)

------------------
You would have to be ignorant, derranged, demented, or dead to turn down the oppurtunity to fly an Azdara.