Bar Latte II

Thrawn hates cats but can see that these cats are a little crazy and agrees not to bug them.
Insted Thrawn brings his pet Noghri into the bar.(Trained assasin so don't screw with it)

Now that most of us have pets. Lets have some battles with the pets.
It'll be fun to see who wins. ( I don't know how i came up with this)
So who wants to fight my Noghri?

------------------
Why is Star Wars so addictive?

Noghri, I know what they are, not much good against a Jedi though.
A pet battle, alright, just as long as the "owner" doesn't get involved, or the owner's ego for that matter.
Ka'aat joins ShadowKat swinging from the lampshades and unceremoniously bites the Noghri's head off as it swings by.

------------------
Go to KILLRESPECT.com for the homepage of all anti-htjyang sigs. Help support this pathetic movement.

Thrawns Noghri doesn't need his head to fight and goes charging at Ka'aat.
After a little time trying to figure out where it was, Noghri finds Ka'aat and
slashes it arms off.(Try fighting now)

------------------

Shade sees that the Noghri is trying to kill Ka'aat,and pulls out his triple-barreled flak rifle,blasting the heads off bothe the Noghri and GAT.

------------------
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's."
-St. Matthew's Gospel 22:21

Shade, it's a small grey kitten! What do you want me to call it, Ninja?
Jess watches this display of cruelty to animals with great horror, and calls the RSPCA.

------------------
Shopping, sleeping, drinking, bitching. It's a hard life.

You could.
Shade tells Jess that ShadowKat and Ka'aat are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves,and blasts the RSPCA away as soon as they enter the bar.

------------------

Rima contemplates she hasn't joined a bar in a long time and docks her ships. She steps into the bar and orders something. She doesn't know what she ordered but she knows it was something. She looks at the cats consideringly. She shrugs and sits down at a table to wait for her drink.

------------------
Of course Women don't work as hard as men....They do it right the first time.

Rolls Rima a large wheel of salty chilli flavoured Italian cheese,with ShadowKat chasing the cheese excitedly.

------------------

Phoenix serves Rima a Sparkledew.

He then arms his Ener-G Cannon.

------------------
Fashion knows no season.

Shade slams three new rounds of ammo into his triple-barreled flak rifle and eyes Pheonix suspiciously over the top of the bar,wondering why he armed his Ener-G rifle.

------------------

Phoenix serves Rima a Sparkledew.

He then arms his Ener-G Cannon.

------------------
Fashion knows no season.

The Ka'aat uses it's teeth to pull itself across the floor to the twice headless Noghri and eats it, using the energy gained to regrow it's legs.
I394 whatches the standoff between Shade and Pheonix with increasing interest.

------------------
Go to KILLRESPECT.com for the homepage of all anti-htjyang sigs. Help support this pathetic movement.

Rima smiles a bit at the ShadowKat chasing the cheese and rolls the cheese off towards Phoenix. She drinks her SparkleDew and eyes Shade and Phoenix wondering if they will come to firing shots. She glances down at her Crystal gun and sits back to watch.

------------------

Thrawn walks in with his new body.(Thanks for blasting me)
Orders something from the bar and goes over to Shade and smacks him with a glove
and chalenges him to a duel.

------------------

Shade takes a second from eyeing Pheonix suspiciously to turn around and shoot GAT at point-blank range.
Thrawn's body hits the far wall and slides down it in a bloody trail to land crumpled in a heap on the floor.
"That's for distracting me."he says.
He then goes back to glaring at Pheonix,while ShadowKat,unnoticed,steals all the pretzels.

------------------

Jess leans over to Rima
"50 on Phoenix?"
oh, by the way Phoenix: (url="http://"http://www.evanstonwy.com/UserPages/planewalker/gallery/b.htm")http://www.evanstonw...r/gallery/b.htm(/url)
Brom pics. His best ones aren't there, but there's quite a few.

------------------
Shopping, sleeping, drinking, bitching. It's a hard life.

(This message has been edited by Jess (edited 09-03-2001).)

She eyes the maybe combatants and then turns to Jess."Sure." She puts down the credits on the table and finishes up her SparkleDew. She wonders how long it will take them to start shooting each other. She eyes the bar askance to see if anything would make a good shield. She shrugs and decides the table will be useful.

------------------

Sorry to tell you this,but you'll need a better defense than a table.
Explosive flak blades will rip through it.

------------------

the table isn't the shield. the table is where the device goes. Besides, do you think the tables are still made of wood?

------------------

Of course tables are still made of wood.
It gives them that rustic old-Planet charm.

------------------