Azdgari Missions

Where do I go to start their mission string and what are the requirements to start it? I just started a new pilot and I'd like to try them out. Thanks in advance!

------------------
Kosh was here...

Near the bottom of the map. That's all I'll say - there's fun in finding it! Not as much as the Igad' missions - gotta love that paranoia. If you want the exact spob, though, I'll say. 🙂

And mission reqs? Just don't be a total wuss. And have a decent ship. 😉
martin

------------------
Ach...

Originally posted by martin:
**Near the bottom of the map. That's all I'll say - there's fun in finding it! Not as much as the Igad' missions - gotta love that paranoia. If you want the exact spob, though, I'll say.:)

And mission reqs? Just don't be a total wuss. And have a decent ship. 😉
martin

Methinks you've been reading too many of Frandall's replies! Is it South Tip Station? Really though I'd like to know what combat rating and favor of the Azdgari gov't I need to start it.

------------------
Kosh was here...

Just look around in the south. Very south. And a good but not great combat rating is needed. As for legal standing, I think I was actulaly offered the mission without any significant legal standing with the Azdgari - but I may be wrong. Kill a few Igadzra Aradas, head south, and look in the bars.

------------------
—Joolzman5, that guy with the spikey red hair.
Those who say money is the root of all evil don't have any.
“That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass — and I’m just the one to do it.”

Yes it is South Tip Station. You need to have done the Diplomatic Relations missions with the Miranu, and you need I think Noteworthy combat rating. You don't have to have killed anyone else in the crescent, ie. no legal status requirement. You just need to have a 1-day jump ship or you won't make the first mission in the time limit :).