Secession 1.5 help

Ok y'know on the part when you've got freeport? well how do you get parst that bit? i'v landed on lots of strandless planets but i carn't find a thing

thanks amy

------------------
Why?

This is one of the points in Secession where you have to have completed other parts of EVO before the plot can continue. In this case, have you received the NPD device and explored both nebulae? If not, you'll need to do so, because the Secessionists need the NPD to continue their plans. 🙂 Hope this helps!

------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. - Albert Einstein
The loss of enemies does not compensate for the loss of friends. - Abraham Lincoln
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. - Mark Twain

Ok thanks but what is the NPD thing i'v never gotin it before.

------------------
Why?

The Nebula Penetration Device is a series of missions that the Miranu give to you. I believe that you can start the missions by going around Blaga, Station Pybin, and Mira. It will start with a mission getting a classified cargo from Igadzra space to Station Pybin. Keep a look-out for Igadzra-Miranu missions. Hope this helps you out.

------------------
"No one will ever silence the voices of Obain"
-Admiral K. Ackgott at the moment of execution by Gaitori terrorists

I need just a little more help. When does S1.5 end? I've had the big battle with the Council but is that the end?

------------------
VOULEZ-VOUSCOUCHERAVECMOICESOIR?

I think you've come to the end of the game, But i'm not sure.

Originally posted by Amy:
**I need just a little more help. When does S1.5 end? I've had the big battle with the Council but is that the end?

Did you get a "main-objective" sort of mission completion note saying "Congratulations, <your name here>. With your aid, the CC has successfully... " yada yada yada? If so, you're done. 🙂

But yes, that's the end of Secession. 🆒 Congratulations!

------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. - Albert Einstein
The loss of enemies does not compensate for the loss of friends. - Abraham Lincoln
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. - Mark Twain