f25 2.0 help

I normally don't have this type of problem but I'm stuck. In Campaign Two: Kytann Empire when the Querin ask me to destroy a Kytann convoy heading away from one of their border worlds, I can't seem to find it. I've gone through many of the systems on the Querrin-Kytann border and even bit deeper, yet I can' seem to find it. I much appricate answers.

Whitehawk

------------------
(url="http://"http://pub51.ezboard.com/fquillzfrm4.showMessage?topicID=10.topic")A Pilot's memory(/url)

There was a small bug in the last beta of the plug that may have survived into the release. I didn't find it and pass it on to bomb until 6/4, so he may not have been able to fix it in time for release since he was having problems with uploading, etc.

Anyway, there is an easy way to fix the problem if you have ResEdit and the EVO Bible templates. Simply change the travel syst for that misn (Destroy Convoy, misn #476) from KS-112A (803) to KS-112A (793). Then the convoy shows up as it is supposed to. Then the real fun begins. This is one of the hardest missions to complete -- you'll see why.

Jim

I have another small problem. In the mission Defend Border Post IV part one when it says to go and defend Border Post IV, I can't seem to find the border post. Appreciate any help. And thanks for the last help, Jim.

Whitehawk

------------------
(url="http://"http://pub51.ezboard.com/fquillzfrm4.showMessage?topicID=10.topic")A Pilot's memory(/url)

Originally posted by Jim:
**There was a small bug in the last beta of the plug that may have survived into the release. I didn't find it and pass it on to bomb until 6/4, so he may not have been able to fix it in time for release since he was having problems with uploading, etc.

Anyway, there is an easy way to fix the problem if you have ResEdit and the EVO Bible templates. Simply change the travel syst for that misn (Destroy Convoy, misn #476) from KS-112A (803) to KS-112A (793). Then the convoy shows up as it is supposed to. Then the real fun begins. This is one of the hardest missions to complete -- you'll see why.

Jim**

I actually fixed it for the data patch I put out on my AOL server, and it should be ok for the one I uploaded to ftp. The ambrosisw.com one might not be fixed.

_bomb

Originally posted by Captain Whitehawk:
**I have another small problem. In the mission Defend Border Post IV part one when it says to go and defend Border Post IV, I can't seem to find the border post. Appreciate any help. And thanks for the last help, Jim.

Whitehawk

I'm thinking that by the time I post this, you will have already found BP-IV. It is sometimes difficult to see all of the names in the F-25 add-on galaxy, but that's only because it is so huge -- and that's good, right? Anyway, without giving you an out-and-out spoiler (e-mail me if you need it), BP-IV is in a syst sorta in south-central Kyataan space. It's there if you click around on some systs in the map view. But I know that sometimes while testing I had a hard time finding a stellar or spob right in front of my face just because there are so many..... don't worry, it ain't a bug..... just keep looking or e-mail me if you want an exact position 😉

Jim

------------------

Originally posted by Jim:
**I'm thinking that by the time I post this, you will have already found BP-IV. It is sometimes difficult to see all of the names in the F-25 add-on galaxy, but that's only because it is so huge -- and that's good, right? Anyway, without giving you an out-and-out spoiler (e-mail me if you need it), BP-IV is in a syst sorta in south-central Kyataan space. It's there if you click around on some systs in the map view. But I know that sometimes while testing I had a hard time finding a stellar or spob right in front of my face just because there are so many..... don't worry, it ain't a bug..... just keep looking or e-mail me if you want an exact position 😉

Jim

Ooops, after re-reading that, I realized that I meant to say the south central, or south east area of the border region between Querin and Kytaan space.

Jim

------------------

Jim lives! 🙂

Hi Jim, good to see that you're still being a top-notch beta tester. 🙂

Thanks for the heads-up on the bug - I just fixed my copy with ResEdit, so hopefully I won't have that problem when I actually find the time to play the plug. Any other issues I should be aware of? (I expect not. 🆒 )

------------------
The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. - Albert Einstein