Freeport Bar

Spectre 0001 disappears and Spectre 0002 replaces him.

"Ha! That won't work!" Spectre 0002 says, then realises this is his 3rd post too,
and dies.

Rima laughs as both Spectre 0002 disappears.She laughs so hard she drops her glass.She orders another one when she stops laughing.

------------------
I'm not dead yet.In fact I feel pretty good!"
I cut off your arm!""It's only a flesh wound!"
"Bless this holy hand grenade..."

(This message has been edited by Rima (edited 04-23-2001).)

SilverDragon gives Rima a drink.

A flying lizard flies into the bar. It is small and silver. It settles on SilverDragon's
back.

"Oh, this is Dragoona. It's my pet dragon. Careful of it's bite."

SilverDragon sets Dragoona to wait for Spectre's and then kill them. It manages
to kill 500 very quickly, as they keep coming.

------------------
Jude's left. sniff
We'll miss you/are missing you!
sniff sniff

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 04-23-2001).)

Spectre 0001 appears again. "You killed my children!"

Then he realises this is his third post. "And you killed me!!!!! Noooooo!!!!!!!"

Spectre 0001 collapses on the floor, grabbing onto the table as a last resort, and
then falling to the ground, rainbow coloured blood spurting out.

Rima laughs and then looks at Silver Dragon's Dragon."It looks like a fire-lizard.Except fire-lizards aren't silver.There gold,bronze,brown,green, and blue."

ooc: From anne McCaffrey's books.

------------------

"Okay, okay, I admit it! Dragoona is a robot!"

------------------
Jude's left. sniff
sniff sniff

Rima smiles."that would explain it then."

------------------

Samurai sends Polly (who is a well trained attack parrot :D) to help dragoona kill Spectres. Than he buys everyone a drink of their choice. Then, because he finds Jess so revolting-looking, he locks her in a cupboard. He addresses knifblade nick, "Aye, and isn't that me old "friend" knifeblade nick! How he doin', matey?" he slaps knifeblade nick on the back, a tad harder than neccasary, and it knocks him through a table. With that out of the way, he finishes his glass of Saalian Brandy.

------------------
I'm right.
(url="http://"http://www.pftn.f2s.com") Pilot File Trading Network (/url)

(This message has been edited by Samurai (edited 04-23-2001).)

Starkiller walks in. He quietly sits down at the bar, muttering something about "Can't keep interested in place to to go for drinks... pah."

------------------
"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. " - Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

Oedipus realizes that the freeport bar is a reincarnation of bars past, and is therefore indestructable
"d**n, oh well, might as well get a drink"

Oedipus walks in, noticing the robot fire-dragon. Bringing his railgun to bear, he blows the thing in to naught but a few randomly assorted atoms.
"now, for a drink" seeing silverdragons flustered face, oedipus remembers where he is
"oh yeah, sorry" he pulls out his mini flame thrower and proceed to burn silverdragon into little teeny bits of carbon. He then jumps over the bar and pulls himself a shot of whiskey. After finishing it, he hurls teh glass at the space parrot
"never liked those d**n noisy birds" and with that, he pulls out his favorite gun(Oedipus always goes everywhere loaded)a vintage ak-74(the upgraded ak-47(its real)) and turns everyone in the bar into piles of flesh and depleted uranium.

now the walls are thoroughly covered in red paint

not interesting enough starkiller? ๐Ÿ˜‰

------------------
and doesnt it make you feel better, the pigs have won tonight. They can all sleep soundly now, and everything is all right

Dragoona reappears and slashes Oedipus across the face. Oedipus's face falls off,
and everyone else reincarnates themselves.

SilverDragon gets up, and steals all of Oedipus's money. He then destroys all his
weapons, his ship, and replaces his clothes with a wide pink dress with "I want
my mummy!" written on the front.

Then he takes the sign saying Oedipus is banned and shoves it down Oedipus's throat.

------------------
Jude's left. sniff
sniff sniff

A bright orange traffic cone sits in the corridor outside the bar for no particular reason, wondering to itself what the appeal of such places might be.

------------------
The last time I was on this board, the price of dumb questions was really high.
What am I doing? I'm Chillinย™!
(url="http://"http://www.wwiiplug.f2s.com")The WWII Plug-in for EVO(/url), coming soon

Nick gets up and gives Sam(short for Samurai) a hardy pat on the back knocking him into a chair and the chair hits him in the...well,the spot that men shouldn't get kicked in,as they say.He says "Heh. I didn't think you'd 'amember me. Also,how've you kept a low profile and avoided capture wid that record o' yers, 'pal'?"and Nick orders another Saalian Brandy.

Phoenix walks in and orders water. "Hey, SilverDragon.....did you see the battle against Grundulator?"

Phoenix then blows away Oedipus.

------------------
"That is called a droid decoy. This is called a trap. And I'm calling you dead"

Starkiller slips out of the bar.

------------------
"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. " - Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

Phoenix orders his water again and polishes his weapon.

------------------

Phoenix decides that things are getting boring. Therefore, he throws a Ion Pulse Grenade out into the hallway. It explodes harmlessly(except for the band of renegades going past).

------------------

Phoenix invites everyone into the bar. He posts a copy of the rules on various parts of the bar since the old one was shoved down Oedipus's throat.

Rules:

1. No killing another character without their permission.
2. No time related weapons.
3. You may NOT blow up my bar!
4. Blast as many heads off as you like, and feel free to regenerate any part of your body you want to.
5. Have fun. That's not a suggestion. Have fun or I'll tear you limb from
limb! ๐Ÿ™‚
6. Oedipus is banned until further notice.

------------------

wow, the bar actually has some class, nice touch with shoving the rules down my throat ๐Ÿ™‚
ah well, rules suck, f*** you all, i shall go where reckless violence reigns, first person shooters!

------------------
and doesnt it make you feel better, the pigs have won tonight. They can all sleep soundly now, and everything is all right

Jess gets out of the cupboard, after regenerating her face, looking sulky. She listens to Odewatsits speech.
"Ugh :rolleyes:"
Uh, SilverDragon, did you replace your own or his clothes with a pink dress?
Ahhh! I reached my 100th post without even noticing! Never mind, a belated celebratory drink. She pours herself one from the bar. No where in the rules does it say that all drinks must be paid for.
------------------
If a tree falls in the forest when nobody's around, WHAT COLOUR IS THAT TREE?

(This message has been edited by Jess (edited 04-24-2001).)