Reign of the UE help

I got the UE Dreadnaught...now what? I can't find any more missions and I've looked all over UE space at least 3 times. HELP!

------------------
"There's only a thin line between a foe and a friend, so blast 'em anyways..."
"There are 12 inches in a foot; there are 2 feet in my shoes"
"Forgive and forget, unless you forgot to forgive.

--PyroQuake

Look at the planets that you have defeated in the war against the vonians, especially the ones in the southwestern corner of the map. There should be some stuff there, and if not, I can't help you.

------------------
Don't call me Batman EP
on Twang

nope, tried that...

------------------

--PyroQuake

um..hmmmm......go to the Emilgha (sry about dah spelling)....what is the UE Dreadnaught? do u mean the missions??

------------------
'89 Macintosh= Windows 98
The Microsoft Corp= A Solitaire Game
--From A Real UE Supporter--The Truth Is Out There.
You know the best is out there, just don't ignore it.

um..hmmmm......go to the Emilgha (sry about dah spelling)....but what is the UE Dreadnaught? do u mean the missions?? im really not sure what ur talking about

------------------
'89 Macintosh= Windows 98
The Microsoft Corp= A Solitaire Game
--From A Real UE Supporter--The Truth Is Out There.
You know the best is out there, just don't ignore it.

They're talking about the "Reign of the UE" plugin. From what I understand, it involves an obscenely powerful 'UE Dreadnought' with 12 or so turret slots and a UE destroyer bay rolls eyes :).

------------------

Did you already destroy the minefield? Try mission computers and bars on the originally-Voinian worlds that are now UE, but that's all I can tell you at this moment.

------------------
I have no signature

I haven't played that plug, but I know I heard this somewhere, I think from whoever made the plug. If you bought the UE Dreadnought as soon as you could possibly buy it then you need to sell it back. The mission right after the mission where you get it requires that you don't have that ship, in order to get the mission.
This may or may not be true, I'm just pretty sure I heard (or read, I guess :)) that.

------------------
"...Until next time, take care of yourselves, and each other." Jerry Springer

I personally never bought the dreadnought, even when it became available, because it's just too powerful to make the game interesting. I think BattleDoctor is probably right, but if not, check back at the Voinian system you most recently captured.

------------------
The last time I was on this board, the price of dumb questions was really high.
Ask me what I'm doing.

I don't really like the UE Dread., I just wanted to try it out. I looked all over space for the the next damn mission and can't find it. I bought the ship, and I'm not up to the mine bombs yet. Thanx anyways.

------------------

--PyroQuake

I'll try selling it back. Heh, now it doesn't take 50 Voinian Cruisers to take me down...

------------------

--PyroQuake