UE Dreadnought?

where do you get the UE Dreadnaught? Or is it a Plug-in?

There is no UE Dreadnought in the standard EVO universe. If you want the strongest UE ship, get a good combat rating and check out New Taranto...

From what I understand, it features in the 'Reign of the UE' plugin, and is rather insanely strong :).

------------------

Originally posted by MartiNZ:
**From what I understand, it features in the 'Reign of the UE' plugin, and is rather insanely strong:).

This is correct. Download the "Reign of the UE" Plug-in by UE Patriot. The UE Dreadnought sprite is MAGMA style, though, so be sure to get the MAGMA plug-in if you want it to fit in with the rest of the ships. And yes, this ship is obscenely strong, it could probably take down a Voinain Dreadnought easily.

------------------
The last time I was on this board, the price of dumb questions was really high.

What do you expect from a ship that carries UE Destroyers in a bay?

Originally posted by Blackdog:
What do you expect from a ship that carries UE Destroyers in a bay?

😮 tell me you are joking!

------------------
Akula, don't even think about it, I have Larry in my pocket and I know how to use him!
Ubermann~Your friendly advice guy
This hoof and mouth disease has really upped US security. Now the US isn't taking any of Europe's bull.
Great game, gotta check it out!(url="http://"http://pub29.ezboard.com/b20")--20--(/url)

Does anybody have a screenshot of it?

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner...
🙂 100 posts reached on 3/12/2001 scince late Feburary 🙂

Ubermann, nope, not kidding, it's got four destroyers and like ten UE fighters, in addition to is wealth of blaze weaponry, and it costs 30 million credits. WarBeast, I'll try and make a screenshot, but if you ask the author, UE Patriot, he might have one already, he's on the boards sometimes.

------------------
The last time I was on this board, the price of dumb questions was really high.

Okay, I'm e-mailing you the screenshot I made. If anyone else wants it, let me know.

(This message has been edited by StarStrafer (edited 03-16-2001).)