Azdgari Shields

I have been playing the Azdgari string and have got the mission to go to Twyus to get better crystals from a ship in that vicinity, when I jump in there is always a few ships and I disable some but there is no dialog box or anything, just the normal plunder box.
Anyone help me?

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.

Just keep jumping in and disabling Zidaras; you'll get the right one eventually.

OK I will try it

I still cant get over the reply speed of this board, **** its fast!

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--

Yeah, there should be one zidara that is just sitting still near the planet.. and often with that sort of mission you can also tell which one it is from what they say to you in communication.

------------------

I guess that if you try to board the disabled ship and it says "You can't board this ship" then you've disabled the right one. If you CAN board a ziddy, it probably isn't the mission one.

------------------
I'm sorry my karma ran over your dogma. (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evodude2001/home.html")New & Improved: Cerberus Station!(/url)
I got this .sig file at insanely_great.com - don't even think about taunting me!

Originally posted by VoinianAmbassador:
I guess that if you try to board the disabled ship and it says "You can't board this ship" then you've disabled the right one. If you CAN board a ziddy, it probably isn't the mission one.

Actually, the mission is to board the ship, not destroy it. The correct ship is the one that says "You retrieved the Crystals from this ship" when you attempt to board it, and no plundering is possible.

------------------
Renegade Infestation?
Meet me in the bar.

Thanks for all your help, I have finished the Azdgari missions, is there any plugs that extend the Adgari?

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--