New Bold Experiment!!!!!!!!!

Yep :frown:, I didn't get offered the Azdgari job at South Tip Station after having defended Pozdag-3. So as I see it you can either do both Igadzra and Zidagar or Igadzra and Azdgari, but not Azdgari and Zidagar, and not all three. A real shame as an azdara would do well with a systems upgrade :). But all you'd need to do is make it so that job could be offered then and triple agent would be possible, if still only for the adventurous :).

------------------

To MartINZ:
That is a shame. What version of EVO are you using? Can you be more detailed as to the route and what exactly you did in order to get all 3 mission strings. I want Opalius to be able to look over what you did. Maybe, there is something we missed or who knows.

To Opalius:
What version of EVO are you using? From reading your message it seems as though it is possible to get all three mission strings. MartINZ has had a different experience though and was not able to get the southpoint mission. Please read his next post and comment.

Okay, well I first went to Pozdag-3 and got that mission, then on to Kitrak.. then tried to go to South Tip Station but ran out of time for the Zidagar one - it never told me I had a time limit :frown:. So I reloaded and went to defend them, then went down through blaga, namer... through Molos, right down to Akrayhek, in a miranu courier, boarding a few ships for fuel on the way. Then they simply didn't offer the azdgari mission to me.

------------------

Originally posted by Jubee on diff com:
Opalius has from experience and apparently yesterday accepted all three recruitment missions. He came up 3 days short on the Igadzra mission. I gave him a new path to take and since he replied he apparently got all three and completed them. Translation, he can now work for all three strands. If I am wrong on this assumption I hope Opalius will correct me.

Corrected, i could´nt make it, still needs three days or jumps

------------------

To Opalius: What is your email so that we can discuss this more frequently. Mine is Jubee00@hotmail.com . I mentioned after you pick up the Azdgari cargo from his arada then you proceed to Igadzra. Then you proceed south and deliver the Azdgari cargo. Tell me how this goes. If you did this I will try to think of something else.

To Martinz: Start in kitrak and proceed to Pozdag3. When you get that mission complete it and land on the planet and go to the bar. Get that message and proceed to Southpoint.
Tell me how that goes. This is what Opalius did in order to recieve three recruitment missions.

I don't think that's what he did, as Martinz said he didn't get the mission offered after he completed Pozdag-3. I'm going to have to try this for myself.

------------------

If defending Pozdag-3 didn't have a time limit, which it doesn't even tell you it does, it would be possible to get all three - that would be enough for a triple agent plug :), but as it stands I don't think it is. I've just joined both Azdgari and Igadzra in one, and that was oh so close in itself, like two days left.. not enough to make Pozdag from Kitrak anyway. But if you could start at Pozdag and leave that one pending it would be sorted.

------------------

I know what you are saying martiNZ. I am just suggesting what Opalius said he did earlier in the posts. It was what I had also suggested. Please carefully my post before this. Opalius said he could recieve all three mission strings. His problem is that he can not complete all the missions in time. Its the Igadzra part that is tripping him up.

Very interesting... good luck with the next round of experiments, gentlemen!

------------------
I'm sorry my karma ran over your dogma.(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evodude2001/home.html")Please visit Cerberus Station!(/url)
I got this .sig file at insanely_great.com - don't even think about taunting me!

Go Jubee! I don't know about the Strand missions, but how'd you go about doing both the UE and the Voinian missions with one pilot?

------------------
Visit my EVO web site at (url="http://"http://www.evoverride.com")http://www.evoverride.com(/url)!
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together."--Anonymous

i was mistaken in my earlier post. the strand misn's set bit 99, not bit 9.

the defend pozdag misn (id #292) allows 21 days for completion. the shortest route i can devise between pozdag and south tip station is 20 jumps. the only things that take time in the game are jumps and landing on planets.

it thus appears that a player could complete the i. misn and one other strand misn, but cannot complete both the z. and a. misn's.

for some reason, the u.e. string and voinian string do not have completely incompatible misn bits. you can't work for the voinians if you've worked for the u.e., but not vice versa.

------------------
coming soon: (url="http://"http://thunder.prohosting.com/~vasska/strandwar.html")War Without End(/url), a continuation of the Strand saga

I did it again how you said, with the same result, and with what's just been said, it seems you could receive all three but then immediately fail the defend pozdag-3, so it would be just for show anyway :).. and the 21 days you say for that would have to be more than doubled to make it possible. I'm starting to think they thought about it and it's no mistake, as working for Zidagar and Azdgari would create problems with Outpost Terapin, and allow for a really great azdara with extra space, but there's nothing so great with doing the other two combinations.

------------------

One great quick reference sheet for understanding the relationships betweent the different mission strings is the EVO Mission Map, available on the Add-Ons page. Saved me tons of time.

The Voinian mission string doesn't become unavailable until you complete the very first "Rescue Voinian Defector" mission (which means it's possible you could get offered this mission at Pax after having just got the defector). The Human Renegade missions don't become unavailable until the completion of the "Rescue Scoutship Crew" mission, the first in the Dreadnought series. However, neither the Renegade nor the Voinian missions ever make it impossible to complete the human missions (gotta love those fake ids). If you're going to do this, be warned that you can't complete the Free Huron mission string if you've completed the renegade missions. You should stop in the renegade string when you get the mission to raid the crescent renegade system.

------------------

Here we are, starting at Kitrak. Pick up the mission for the Igazra, coontinue to Muzt-Zimla-Nemnel-Kalnas-Pozdag (Land at pozdag get the mission from the commander, kill the renegades, but do not land again, but continue to) Taca-Villian-Grivok-Vethair-Stror-Sirabor-Ersadt-DSN411-Threefrog-Feviry-Astin-DSN8584-
Riomor-Yelts-DSN3587-Mavs-DSN4611-Akrayhek(Get the mission for the Azgari) -DSN5651-Bakoom-DSN4496-Unobot-DSN5553-Duois-Groned-Karra-Racet(pick up the cargo from the derelict) -Novish-DNS9041-Apert(mission for the Azdgari done) -DNS9041 and time limit for the Igazra´s up. But i´m not sure if i could have maded anyway, think the zidigar mission text dissapeared when i landed on Akrayhel and took the mission for the Azdgari.

Anyway, there you go, Jubee or not to be 🙂

------------------
Wise words are not the same as a wise mind, cause maybe they have the text from somwhere else...

Yeah, see, you can't complete the zidagar mission anyways, and can't get the adzgari mission if you complete the zidagar mission.

------------------

Originally posted by wes:
**Yeah, see, you can't complete the zidagar mission anyways, and can't get the adzgari mission if you complete the zidagar mission.

What´s your problem, try it yourself before you say if it´s possible or not

------------------
Wise words are not the same as a wise mind, cause maybe they have the text from somwhere else...

Opalius you wrote this earlier...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is possible, to a certain point. First you go to Kitrak, pick up the Igazra mission, then you go to Pozdaq3, fight the renegades and you get a message about meeting up at Zidagar, then you continue to Southpoint where you get the Azdgari mission. You get the cargo from the ship, deliver it to, uhmm, whatever the planet is called. You fly to Igazra, but there you miss the deadline with three days. So the bit does´nt do anything
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The part of this message that I am interested in is the part about fighting the renegades
and getting the mission meeting at Zidagar. Then being able to get the southpoint mission. The way you write it makes it seem as though you landed on pozdag3 after you fought the renegades. Then you were still able to get the Azdgari recruitment mission.
Can you confirm if I am reading this passage correctly???

It was a long time since i tried this the first time, yesterday i tried it again, i defeated the renegades, and landed on Prozag, i got the message about going to Zidagar, then i continued to Akrayhek, but i could´nt get the Azdgari mission. I tried again, this time only i defeated the renegades and left directly, without landing on Prozag, then i got the mission from the Azdgari

------------------

Crud, crud, crud. Well Opalius that was the loop hole I was counting on. I was really excited up until your last post. I guess for now we are stuck playing for only 2 strands. I wonder is matt burch would be willing to answer this question at least in vague terms like it is or is not possible. That way we would not be chasing our tails.

I think it is not possible

------------------
--The Eye is Upon you--
If you look long enough the Sun isn't that bright.